Problems?

Hermione P.O.V

After an hour in the hospital wing I finally left and headed straight to the common room. I passed the Great Hall to see everyone eating their meals happily. I sigh before I continue walking. As I'm walking down the dark corridor I hear someone call my name.

"Hermione wait up." I turn to see Cedric running towards me. When he finally catches up to me he holds his hand out. It looks like a muffin.

"What's this?" I ask and look at him confused.

"I figured you would be hungry when you left the hospital wing and wouldn't want to face the Slytherins in the Great Hall after what happened earlier so I brought you a chocolate muffin."  He holds his left hand with the muffin in it out towards me.

"Oh uh thanks." I blush and take the muffin. Our hands brush together and I feel electricity go through my body. We make eye contact when suddenly the moment is interrupted.

"Ced what are you doing out here? Oh hey 'Mione." Cho says smiling at me with her perfect smile and beautiful shiny black hair that frames her face perfectly. Her figure perfect her body shape like and hourglass and then there's me who isn't nearly as skinny as her. Stop it Hermione it doesn't matter. Why does she make me feel so insecure. 

"Hey Cho." I smile at her and then look down to the floor. 

"Ced what's taking you so long?" 

"Oh um I was just making sure Hermione was alright and brought her a muffin."

"Oh really what are you guys like a thing now?" She sounds irritated.

"No we're just friends and I should be heading off I have to be up early tomorrow so I'll see you guys around." I smile at Cedric and leave. 

I pick up the pace to get back to the common room. When I'm outside the common room I say the password "Balderdash." The door flies open and I head to the girls dormitories. I immediately go to the bathroom connected to the dorms. I lock the door and turn to look at myself in the mirror and tears start to sting my eyes. Why am I not pretty like Cho or Lavender? 

I go back into the dorm and look for my make up bag, plain blue jeans, my cropped jumper, straighteners and duck tape. I go back into the bathroom and lock the door again. I strip down to my underwear and grab the duck tape and start wrapping it around my legs hoping that the more I wrap is the skinnier my legs are. 

I wrap one more piece of duck tape around my legs I look in the mirror and put my jeans on. I put my jumper on and then start on my make up. I grab my foundation and put it over the dark circles under my eyes and start to blend it. I then put concealer over the foundation and blend that.  After that I put setting powder, blush, contour and bronzer on. I get my favorite eye shadow pallet and grab an eye make up brush and do a Smokey eye look. I then put mascara  on and then highlighter. Finally I put lip gloss on.  I take one more glance in the mirror and then move onto my hair. I plug in my straighteners and wait for them to heat up. I tie half of my hair up and grab my hair brush and then straighten the back sections of my hair. When I'm finished the back I untie the top half of my hair and straighten the rest of my hair. 

I take one last look in the mirror and sigh before heading down to the Great Hall only to see the feast is still on. The hall is pretty much empty by now there's only a handful of students left.  I look over to the Hufflepuff table and see Cedric is still here. He meets my gaze and I immediately blush and look down. I pick up an apple and take a bite out of it. I hear someone approach me and look up to see Cedric.

"Hi." He smiles and sits in the seat opposite me.

"Hi." I mumble before taking another bite of my apple.

"Aren't you going to eat a proper meal?" 

"What?" 

"You haven't eaten pretty much all day and now that you're in the hall where there's plenty of food you choose an apple for your dinner."

"I'm not that hungry."

"Hermione you need to eat more." 

"No I don't because I'm not that hungry now goodnight." I stood up and headed for the castle grounds and started walking towards the forbidden forest. I sit by the lake and take out a book and my wand. "Lumos." Almost immediately there is a flash of light and I start reading a muggle book called the fault in our stars.