"Our first stop is Three Broomsticks, then."

"Yeah baby!" He didn't wait for us and started running.

I pulled James' arm to make him move. "Come on" We ran after him.

He disappeared in the crowd of people walking around the alley.

"Excuse me- I'm sorry. Can I-" We passed everyone, pushing a few students on the way.

Finally we stopped in front of the Three Broomsticks. Max was leaning on the door with his arms crossed in front of his chest with a bored look on his face. "Finally."

James muttered something under his breath and got in to Three Bromsticks to get our butterbeers.

After fifteen minutes of waiting -with Max telling me everything he knows about dinosaurs, James came out with three plastic cups full with butterbeer.

I took the biggest and the smallest cup, lessening the smallest cup's beer and putting it to the big cup without Max realizing.

"Here." He took the small cup and continued walking.

"Did you know my favorite animal is dinosaurs?" He asked James.

"No, really? I had no idea." He answered sarcastically, taking a long sip from the butterbeer.

Max gave him a disgusted look and turned to me. "What do you see in him? Really?"

James chocked on his butterbeer as I opened my mouth to answer.

Max raised his arm and pointed at James before raising on of his eyebrows at me. "See? He doesn't even know how to drink. He's still alive because he's lucky, not because he's smart enough to survive."

And that... that is another reason kids scare me.

"Well, dinosaurs couldn't survive either. And yet they are your favorite animal." James answered. More like hissed. 

"Are you saying you are an animal?" Max asked.

"Are you saying dinosaurs are dumb?"

I elbowed James as Max rolled his eyes.

"He's four." I whispered.

"He's the devil himself!" He whisper yelled back.

Max burped and looked at me. "I'm full." He threw the empty cup to me.

"Joke shop!" Max yelled, making me jump. "I want to go to joke shop! JOKE SHOP!"

He really is the devil himself.

He entered the joke shop so we had to follow him behind.

The shop was full of people, making it hard to find Max.

"Max?" 

"Max?"

"You go that way, I will go this way." He nodded and we separated.

"Max?"

Not here.

"Max?"

Not here either.

"Max, you have to stop-" I bumped into someone's back and stepped away. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"Alice said you would be here." The boy turned around. It's that blonde Slytherin again!

Is he following me like a creep? Cause that's not comforting.

"Hi, yeah. I'm Lily by the way."

He smiled. "I know. And I'm Elijah."