16. Jealous

Fifth Year:

I walked through the half empty corridors, back to the Gryffindor common room.

Since it's Christmas eve, there's not much people around.

I was about to enter the common room when I realized something really stupid.

I don't know the password.

How did I forget about that? Ugh, now I have to wait until someone comes out, or goes in.

Or...

"Hey, uhm, Miss Fat Lady?"

Fat Lady slowly turned around and looked at me up and down.

"Yes, darling?"

"I forgot the password to go in? Can you please help me?"

She raised on of her brows. "And how am I suppose to know if you're actually a Gryffindor? And why is your face bleeding?"

Bleeding?

Oh, she means my brow. Thanks to Regulus.

"It's nothing important. I guess you're right. I'll just wait for my friend." I leaned back to the wall and stared to the moving pictures. "Oh, and miss?"

Fat Lady looked at me once again. "Yes?"

"I like your hair. I tink this is my first time seeing you with a different hair style."

She kindly smiled and opened the door. "Thank you, sweetheart. You are the first person who actually realized." She send death glare to one of the painting as he just rolled his eyes.

I wasn't expecting her to actually let me pass.

"Oh, thank you."

I entered the common room and closed the door behind me.

"Where were you?!" James shouted as I turned around to see a mad James, curious older James, Sirius leaning his head to Remus while he is looking at me with kind eyes, and... Peter. Normal as usual.

"I was... looking around."

"For two and a half hours?!"

"Yes, don't worry no one saw me." I reassured as I walked pass them. "And would you stop yelling please?"

"We are glad everything is okay and you weren't lost." Remus smiled sitting next to me on the sofa. "Wait, are you bleeding?"

Yeah, I probably should clean that up at some point.

"You're bleeding?"

"Stop being dramatic, James. I... fell."

That was a horrible, horrible lie. Come on Lily, you can do better than this.

"I can help you. Sirius help me find the white box." Remus got up and Sirius followed. "We will be right back. Just try not touching it."

James sat next to me ehile the other two Marauders made their way next to the fire and watched James, as he explained how dangerous that was.

"And what's the matter with your lip?" He finally asked after going through all the possible ways for me to get cancer.

Honestly, who told this boy muggle sicknesses? I don't think he actually understands it.

"What's wrong eith it?" I touvhed my scar with my right hand, trying to undertand what happened.

"It looks... different." He squinted his eyes and took a closer look to my upper lip. "Your scar isn't reacing to your nose anymore. It got... smaller?"