27. Red cheeks means love

Sidneet were shy for the first time.

Avneet: I am soo dumb. I just didnt realized that i am naked. He might be thinking that i am cheating on him. But i am not.

Sid: But babygirl, i told na that i trust you so dont worry i am not thinking that.

Avneet heard his voice and turned around

Avneet: Sid you here.

She said this and hide her upper body with the help of her hands

Sid: Yup i am everywhere whenever you remember me.

Avneet just went red all of a sudden

Readers: Yeh kya jhol hai? Sid kese?? Author i guess you forgot story line!

Avneet: You sit hear i will just change and come.

Sid: Should i help you?

Avneet saw him smirking and she blushed

Avneet: No.. oo i will manage

She said this and went in the closet to change.

After wearing her top she came out with shy face to face sid but little did she know that she was just day dreaming her lovely hubby.

Avneet: What the heck. I was day dreaming him? I cant believe this. What the fuck?

She kept hand on her mouth while digesting the fact.

Arey readers dont think much. She is Mafia Queen. She just used everyone in her life for sex. She never believed in love as she never experienced it. And for the first time in her life she day dreamed and for her surprise it was about her husband only which is quiet shocking for her and i guess for you all also.

Author: Give answer because readers ke dialogue nahi likh rahi hoon as some were saying if you will write oyr dialogues also then what we will comment so now comment and let me see how much you all do. Got that  (showing my index finger to you all)

Avneet: Omg. And now what does this means? I dont know why i am doing weird things nowadays. Yesterday in my dream also sid came and today i day dreamt about him.

Avneet's heart: Love my girl, love.

Avneet: Ohh helo, this word is not existing in this world.

Avneet's heart: Time will say all my girl.

Avneet: Ohh just shut up. My mom will help me.

She said this and called her mom means sonia aunty.

Sonia aunty picked the call after two rings

Sonia: Heloo baby!

Avneet: Heyy mom, how are you?

Sonia: I am fine.

Avneet: Mom, i want to ask you something.

Sonia: what say.

Avneet: Mom what does it means when we day dream about sm1? I am asking as krupa day dreamt about one person.

She quickly said the last line

Sonia suppressed her laugh and quickly went near vibha who was in room of the hotel as she was standing in balcony.

Sonia quickly kept the call on speaker and said

Sonia: If you day dream about sm1 means that you have a crush on that person or you can say love too.

Avneet widen her eyes and said

Avneet: Ok

Sonia and vibha are controlling their laugh