21. Mysteries are open

Both are remembering eachother with smiles. Both the hearts are somewhere joined one but the only difference is both hearts have something in it which is stopping their minds to think over the word LOVE. Both have changed their taste for just having it with their partner. Do you think that it is cute thing though a small one?

Around 8 in the evening

Krupa: Queen, i found the details about him.

Avneet who was working on laptop just closed it and smiled widely as krupa made her way towards her.

Krupa: look

She gave her one envelope and avneet quickly opened it just to find out one pic in it

Avneet looked at the pic in which one handsome young man in black clothes with mask and sunglasses is their. He is looking hot. He is looking damn hot.

Peeps for you pic is their😉

(Imagine one black jacket on and the back ground dark due to which he will be not that much recognized na so)

Avneet: He is hot.

Krupa smirked and said

Krupa: He is Mafia King and for your kind info you are married and as.....

And avneet cut her off while rolling her eyes

Avneet: Just shut up girl, i know what i have to do and this Mafia King is rival of Mafia Queen so no nasty thoughts and i am satisfied with my husband.

She said this and smirked looking at the pic

Avneet: I want more details and if possible then i want to see his face.

Krupa: That is hard in Mafia World especially when you have not revealed it for once.

Avneet: I know that but still try and try to find it by seeing our first fight seen which was in that basement through cctv footage.

Krupa: They have already fired all the cctv camera before entering the battle ground.

Avneet: Smart enough. Anyways tell sm1 to do it quickly.

Krupa: Yeah sure till then work with this photo.

Avneet: Yeah.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Queenie: Siddharth, if he didnt found the info this time and came then i will surely kill him.

She said this and went towards the car.

Sid: Dangerous girl, i hope he finds it out or else no one can save him today.

He said this to himself and went behind her.

Both sat in the car and drove off to one beach.

Around 11: 55 at night

Queenie: What you think that she will be her only.