We seperate, and I join Petra, before Harry goes to shake his hand. Y/n looks at Harry's hand for a moment before smirking, as the two begin to do their "secret" handshake. I'm surprised Y/n would remember it, since that hand shake lasts like 2 minutes. Once they finished up, Harry sat down next to Y/n, and we all began to talk.

Me: Holy shit, Y/n is this really you?

Y/n: Yeah, it's really me, I'm glad to see you guys after… so long ago.

Petra: Four years…

I noticed his eyes look down at the table as his entire expression changes for a moment. 

Y/n: Yeah…

He gently smacks his face as if he was trying to focus back onto us. 

Harry: Wow man, you're like, buff now. You look like you would beat the shit out of Flash anytime now!

Y/n: *chuckles* Well you're not wrong, how're you guys doing in school by the way? You guys passing? 

Harry: Hell yeah man, Petra and I are fucking soaring for once, I guess with the new teachers they made everything easy as hell!

Y/n: What? Even advanced Physics??

Petra: Especially that, guess they have better teachers now. Well, except one class.

Y/n: Which one?

I nervously giggle.

Me: Um, Trigonometry, I'm failing that, but otherwise I'm doing fine, since I have these two nerds.

Y/n: What? Can't these two help you with trig?

Harry: I'm busy helping my mom with projects for Oscorp, so I can't can't much.

Petra: And you know I have work at the daily bugle.

Y/n:*turns to me* Well, you talked to Ms. Hardy right? She could give you extra lessons?

Petra: That's the thing Y/n, Ms. Hardy… was one of the teachers replaced.

Me: She lost her job Y/n.

His eyes widened in shock, he began to frown. I mean I understand she was his favorite teacher, but why does he care so much?

Y/n then sighs.

Y/n: I see… well, makes sense, she was snapped too… i just hoped she'd be fine. Do you guys know what she's been doing?

Harry: No, we haven't seen her since we reappeared.

Y/n: That's too bad… well, MJ, if you still need help with Trig I could always help you study?

Me: Wait really? Aren't you gonna be busy with stuff like work?

Y/n: Um… well, I guess you're a friend so I could make time for you, just text me, and we could schedule a meeting alright?

Me: Do you still have the same phone number?

Y/n: Yeah surprisingly, honestly I should probably change it soon… well, I'll let you guys know when anyway.

Harry: So Y/n! Anything cool happen while we were gone? 

Y/n shifts around in his seat.

Y/n: Well, yeah, I guess you could say so. Um, well, for starters *he lifts his hand showing two three rings on his fingers* Got married three times.

… what?

Me: Wait like, you got divorced twice already?!

Y/n: Ummmm, no, I'm married to three people.

Harry/me: WHAT?!?

Y/n: *nervously chuckles* Yup.

Me: Petra and you knew this?!

Petra: Yeah, um, I actually already met them, but he's also dating like… 4? Yeah, four more girls.

Harry suddenly grabs Y/n's collar.

Harry: How do you do it man?!

Y/n: I honestly have no fucking clue!

Me: Hold up, hold up, are seriously telling me, they're fine with all that? There's no way that's possible, I should know, I'm a girl, and girls tend to not like sharing a man.

Y/n: Well, they all came to terms with that part. The only one who would get really protective at times would be my third wife Laura. Honestly, if some other girl were to like me, they'd all analyze everything about her. And decide themselves whether or not I'm even allowed to date her. But, good thing is I could have friends of my choice.

Harry: Jeez, sounds like all of your girlfriends control you.

Petra: That's not true!

Y/n gives her the side eye.

Petra: Well… um, for the most part.

Harry and I giggle a bit at Petra as Y/n began to order some food.

Y/n: Well, come on guys, we may as well eat since we're here.

Petra/Harry/me: Right!

(Sorry guys about being a shitty writer. When was the last real chapter posted again? A month ago? Two months? I don't remember. But, I've been a shitty author, I just, haven't had any more motivation to write anymore. Everytime I worked on this, I would get like a sentence or two a day, before I would eventually force myself to try to write for hours. And if you guys already noticed, I deleted the patreon Chapter, since I could tell people didn't really care for it. So I just gave up. I can't promise another Chapter soon, but, I'll try. See you guys when I see you.