Secret?

Ralph's Pov:

Ever since Zena broke up with me Rhyley has been so supportive and has been making sure to keep me on my feet. Thats just the type of person Rhyley is. She always looked out for people when its most needed, I love that about her.

I wanted to do something special for her before I tell her my big secret I've been keeping from her. I just found out a few weeks ago but I didn't want to tell her because if I tell her right now she's going to understand but she's going to be upset. I immediately pick up the phone and call the guys over so they could help me plan something for her. I want her to know whatever happens I will still be here for her whenever she needs me.
.................

I heard knocking on the door so I went to go open it up knowing it was the fellas.

"What you call us over here for Rizz" Ricky says going to my fridge for a drink.

"I need yall to help me do something special for Rhyley" I say grinning.

"Rizz you always know what to do for Rhy why you need us now" Bobby say.

" w-well because I-I didnt tell her yet" I say rubbing the back of my neck looking down.

"Ralph you didnt tell her yet, you know she going to be pissed if she finds out and it didnt come from you" Ronnie says.

"I know man, I just couldn't tell her that and ruin the mood". I said.

"Okay well you need to tell her tonight" Mike says.

"Yall no help but I know who is" I say going to the back to call someone.
...................

Rhyley's Pov:

Me and Ralph literally spent everyday together like how we did when we was little. I've been unsure of my feelings for Ralph but ever since the day of their talent show It was clear as day that I liked Ralph. I wanted to tell Ralph that I have feelings for him today but I haven't heard from him all day, which is not like him. I try to call him but he doesn't pick up. I wasn't going to let that ruin my day so I just call up Mike and Ron and we go play basketball at the courts.
....................

Gianna Pov:

As Im sleep I get startled out of my sleep due to the phone ringing.

"Ughhh I cant never get no sleep around here" I say getting out of bed going to answer the phone.

"Hello" I say with a sleepy voice.

" Hey Gia this me Ralph, I need help with something. Is Rhyley there"

"No I think she's at the courts, wanna leave a message for her?" I ask.

"No I need your help can I come over?" He asks.

"Umm sure but wanna wait til Rhyley come back?" I ask.

"Nah its a secret, please don't tell her Im coming" he said.

"Okay yeah you can come in like 10mins" I say as I proceed to hang up.

30minutes Later ~

Ralph gets here and we were sitting in my living room.

"So what you need help with Ralphy" I say teasing him because I know he hates that name.

He rolls his eyes and stands up. "So I have something I want to tell her but first I want to do something special for her" he says.

"Ralph yall been bestfriends forever you know anything yall do is special to her. If you wanna do something special it have to be from that big head- I mean heart of yours" I say as we both laugh.

With that he leaves. Ugh I hope he confess his feelings for my sister. The whole OP knows they have feelings for each other.
............

Ralph's Pov:
As Im walking to my apartments I see Rhyley playing basketball with Mike and Ron. Then boom it hit me, "I know what I need to do"I say as I jog over to them.

"Hey Rhy Rhy can we talk" I ask as she's cooling off drinking water on the side. She looks so good say to myself.

"Yeah sure" she says as we move to the corner.

"For starters Im sorry for ignoring you today" I say as she cuts me off.

"Soo you were ignoring me today. Rizz for what, we were literally chilling watching the Awards show yesterday with your family" she says as she starts getting upset.

" I know I know, you didn't do anything I was running around all day so I can do this" I say as I grab her hand.

"Rhyley Lanaeè Jackson will you please let me take you out tonight" I asked waiting for her response.

"Y-yes Ralph" she says while blushing a little.

"Great Ill swing by around 7" I say before kissing her cheek and going home.

I got to make this night special.