The Discovery

"Begin recording.
Galactic date: 82-44, 8245, time, 30:75

The Galactic council has ordered us to find a suspected Pirate Raid base could be used in this uncharted system. Pirate activities is a staple of being on the fringes of Council space. The System we are entering seems to be untouched.

Scans of the system are promising for possible future expansion, having 3 gas planets, 2 asteroid belts, several moons, and two planets capable of supporting life. As I had the ship move into the outer ring and scan the moons, looking for any stations on them, finding none.

We would pass through the asteroid belt and into range of the habitable planets.

End of Report." The captain said.

The recording stopped and the captain turned towards the view screens. 

"Approach The fourth planet in system, we shall begin a scan for anomalies then." I ordered

Alarms blared as we were suddenly hit by an particle cannon. The shields held, but it shook the ship slightly with the force of the impact.

"Report!" I ordered.

"We have a Krircex raider ship approaching from the fourth planet, it was on one of the moons, scanners detected it as a metal deposit." A technician said.

"Battle stations! Gunnery prepare to fire on enemy ship. Engines, bring her into combat speed." I ordered.

The crew ran to combat stations, before the guns began to open fire on the escort class vessel. I was grateful my ship was a frigate, compared to the corvette we were now facing. The guns began to fire, focusing fire, before the ship turned, allowing the main gun to lock, and then fired.

The main gun, a mass accelerated plasma ball hit the shields, and overloaded them, before blowing up, and damaging the front, before the smaller guns fired, and hit a critical system, deactivating the ship.

The ship was pulled closer, before a surrender and distress call was sent out. A transmission was sent out calling for help, as "they had escaped".

I had the crew prepare a boarding party, stun weapons and tranquilizers were the primary took that would be used. As the ships docked, the teams entered, moving with shields forward. As they searched they heard sounds, something was talking, maybe.

After reaching further into the ship, the cargo area was reached, and this was where the result of what ever escaped was found, 2 dozen dead raiders, 8 empty stasis chambers. It appeared that most of the damage was not done by energy weapons, the injuries were too large and most were more like slashes, stabs and even some blunt force strikes. There were also some stabbed, and had a few holes in the suits.

"Increase personal shields to focus more on kinetic strikes rather than energy weapons, your suits can handle a few energy strikes itself. Whatever we are dealing with is not using energy weapons." the boarding party commander said.

As the teams spread out, they heard noise, noises, cries and slamming sounds. Accessing the cameras. The boarding captain scrolled through the cameras on the ship, and saw what was inside the stasis chambers, aliens, that were unknown, there was more of a dozen of them, but they looked strange. Some wore metallic body suits, others wore fabric body suits. Weapons were inconsistant as well, He saw two using blades that had a slight curve to them, while another used a kinetic gun that created a lot of smoke, and the third used a kinetic gun that fired fast.

"Set weapons to stun." The captain ordered.

As the team went through the ship, they would find the pairs of aliens. 

The captain reached one set, hitting a stun shot on with of the targets, before aiming at the other. The shot fired, but the alien dodged the strike and charged forward, raising a sharp metal point attached to the kinetic gun. The second shot hit the arm, making him drop the end down, before a third shot hit them in the center of their mass and knocking them down.

"Ship is clear. Contact the 8th fleet, we have.....made first contact....and will need to figure these things out.

Ok, so changed again, this time, I'm deciding that the aliens have been holding people from 150 BC to 1950 AD Comment characters archetypes you want to see, anywhere on the earth, any time in the specified time.