If Asher was horrified for whatever happened and Lorenzo turned into a werewolf, then they must've had an encounter with those werewolves while trying to get to my fathers acolytes. But I just don't understand what could've gone wrong, we've been planning step by step, over and over again. My gut and mind are telling me that Alejandro has something to do with this mission being a whole mess.

The noise of the pot being placed on the counter snaps me back. "I'm not sure if you heard the water boiling or if you really want to burn Ashers mouths." Matteo whisper shouts at me. For a second I didn't feel so on edge when he spoke to me but the tone made it seem that he was talking to me forcefully. "Look Im not sure what the hell your up to but look what you've caused!."

I'm sure as hell I'm not going to explain to him what I'm doing. "I've done nothing! So if you can get off my back already." I muttered to him. Our little argument wasn't as quiet because this caused Theodore to shift his attention towards us. I sighed. "Look I know no more than you so stop bugging me."

"I'm not an idiot." Matteo clenched his jaw.

Though most of the times you are a complete idiot I just wish that right now could be those times. "I never said you were." I just wish he could stop bugging and leave things how it is.

Matteo grabs the bridge of his nose and let's out a frustrating sound. "I know what's going on and you know I have my ways to find out, and im only going to say this once!. Stop whatever it is your all up to or it will be much worse."

I couldn't help but let out a sarcastic laugh. " Look who's talking, the one and only!. The son who's following daddy's steps." I shake my head. "Stop being a hypocrite." Matteo's face went red in anger and I think this is the darkest shade of red I've ever seen on someone's face. This time it's really intimidating and I don't get intimidated often.

Then the unexpected happens, he grabs my hands gently. " rarely things are stoppable, and this is one of those things." "I'm just trying to save you from doing any more stupid things." He rest his chin above my head and pulls me into a hug.

And for a moment I felt guilty that I accepted this action from him. After all he's done much of the right thing , he keeps making the wrong choices for the wrong reasons.

The bathroom door crack opens and I turn my head to see Lorenzo looking tensely at Matteo, his eyes then shift over at me and I notice the glimpse of disappointment. I think of pushing myself away from Matteo to stop this getting anymore tense but I also think that I would prefer to stay like this with Matteo and believe that we are on good terms. But then Lorenzo walked into one of the rooms and slammed the door behind him. "Shit."

Only then I pushed Matteo away and walked towards the room Lorenzo went in. I looked down at the crushed doorknob and slowly grab onto the knob but never turn it. I place my forehead on the door and tried to to speak but nothing came out, I sighed and backed away from the door. I felt embarrassed for the way he had found me and not just that but he knew very well what Matteo had done as well. From Lorenzo's point of view it seemed as if I forgave Matteo for his wrongs. "Lorenzo.." I whispered out to him and I heard nothing from the other side. "I have to go now but I'll come by tomorrow."

I heard footsteps and the door slightly opened, "Goodnight Ash." his clam voice stuck with me throughout the whole way back to my dorm. It gave me some way of comfort and idea that he wasn't as upset.

A couple months later~

I walk over to the nightstand to turn of Pansy's lamp and put a blanket over her. I sit on my bed and let the darkness consume me, and slowly my mood changes into a nostalgic one. The good and the bad memories are the only things I can hold onto because there's no such difference I could do to change the past, present and future. Not even a time turner could help me out with that and even if it, I know very well I wouldn't like those multiple outcomes either so I will just have to be satisfied with what I have now.