Chapter 14

At St. Anne's Church later that evening . . . .

Agnes, Sabine and Bastianna has put a barrier spell around the altar. And Camille O'Connell is laying on the altar, clutching her fully sized baby bump as a contraction hits her.

"Let her go!" Sophie says, walking inside St. Anne's Church with Davina Claire.

"Sophie Devereaux. You ally yourself with our enemies?" Agnes says.

"Alexa and Skylar are my friends. So is Camille." Sophie says.

Davina magically slings Bastianna away from the altar. And quickly runs to Camille.

Using their magic, Agnes and Sabine magically slings Davina and Sophie away from the altar, knocking them out on the floor.

"Camille must give birth, now!" Bastianna says.

Sabine walks up to Camille. "I need you to push, Camille."

"No, I can't." Camille says, frantically.

"Fine, I'll do it myself." Sabine says, inflicting magic on Camille, making her push the baby.

Camille proceeds to push out the baby due to Sabine's magic. After a few pushes, Camille lays down, exhausted. And pants heavily.

A baby cries. Bastianna magically removes the barrier spell. Agnes cuts the umbilical cord with a knife. And Sabine gently wraps the newborn baby in a blanket, cradling the baby girl in her arms.

Agnes, Sabine and Bastianna exchange mischievous grin at each other as they walk away with the newborn baby.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON HOME

Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, along with Sophie Davina, are in the study.

"Where's the baby?" asked Rebekah.

"Lafayette Cemetery. Or some uncloaked spot in the French Quarter." Davina says.

"I need a drink." Sophie says, and looks at Davina. "Davina?"

"Yeah." Davina says.

Sophie and Davina walks away, walking out of the study.

⚜️⚜️

The next morning . . . .

Alexa's Outfit

Alexa's Outfit

In the kitchen, Alexa is listening to some electronica music on her Bluetooth headphones.

She gently dances around the kitchen countertop. Klaus slowly walks inside and looks at Alexa as she playfully dances.

Klaus chuckles to himself. Alexa notices him and stops dancing. She pauses her electronica music and pulls off her headphones.