Chapter 8

Out and about in the French Quarter, Klaus is wandering around. He hears a noise behind him. He turns around and looks at Genevieve.

"Genevieve." Klaus says.

"Hello, Klaus. It's a lovely evening, isn't it?" Genevieve says.

"Yes, it is. What do you want?" Klaus asks her.

"I'm more than a witch now, Klaus." Genevieve says.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Klaus asks her, annoyed.

Genevieve grins, mischievously, and vamp-speeds to him, stabbing Klaus with Papa Tunde's Blade. Klaus shouts in pain as the blade embeds itself into Klaus's chest.

"I'm a hybrid." Genevieve says, baring her fangs, and changes her eyes to blood red eyes.

Klaus falls onto the ground with Papa Tunde's Blade embedded in him. Genevieve vamp-speeds away.

The next morning at the Mikaelson Home....

Alexa's Outfit

Walking inside the Mikaelson Home, Alexa looks around.

"Alexa?" Elijah says.

Alexa walks up to Elijah. "Elijah, What is it?"

"It's Niklaus." Elijah says.

In Klaus's lightly bedroom, a shirtless Klaus is laying in his bed with the thick bedcover covering the lower half of his body. With a red scar on his chest.

"So, a Papa Tunde's Blade is inside of Klaus's chest?" Alexa asks. "What does it do?"

"It's a mystical device that endures pain. Even to an Original." Elijah says. "I have to take it out."

Alexa steps back a little. And Elijah, with a scalpel, cuts along the red scar on Klaus's chest as he weakly groans.

"Who stabbed him?" Alexa asks.

"Don't know." Elijah says. And plunges his hand into Klaus's chest. "And speaking of Niklaus, you two have become romantically close."

"Yeah. Klaus and I are taking it slow. I didn't know that Klaus has a soft spot." Alexa says.

"He does. For you, Alexa. You and my brother have an intense relationship with each other." Elijah says, and pulls the Papa Tunde's Blade out of Klaus's chest, making him groan.