7:Y/N's First Day Back

Start from the beginning

"Oh no!" Goki panicked.

I caught his Final Flash with no effort then began absorbing it like last time into a small ball, Vegeta stops his attack as I absorb it all before crushing it into nothing.

"Let me guess... he didn't know." I said staring at Goki and she nervously nodded.

I was suddenly tackle into the ground before being dragged around it, I quickly pushed Vegeta away before getting back to my feet. Vegeta charged at me and I charged back before we crashed into a Test of Strength.

"I knew you would return but I didn't think it would be this soon." Vegeta stated.

"It warms my heart knowing you've been thinking of me." I said then Goki appeared between us forcing us to break out of our hold.

"Okay! Stop! No fighting!" Goki yelled as she stretched her hands towards us.

"What is the meaning of this Kakorotta?" Vegeta questioned.

"Okay, I can explain but you're gonna have to calm down first." She said, he let out a groan of annoyance before returning to his base form.

"Now out with it." Vegeta ordered.

"(Sigh) Promise me you won't get mad." Goki said but Vegeta remained silent.

"Okay. Y/N is gonna be staying on this planet from now on." She said making Vegeta's eyes widen.

"What!?" He yelled.

"Yes, she is sadly telling the truth." I said.

"You quiet!" He yelled at me. "And you explain! Wasn't he supposed to be executed!?"

"Well, about that... I kinda "borrowed" the Dragon Radar to find the dragonballs a few days ago and wished for Y/N not to be executed but rather be put on earth." Goki explained.

Vegeta remained silent for a few seconds before letting out a chuckle which soon turned into a laughter, Goki and I looked at each other in confusion before hesitantly joining him in the laugh. Once he stopped so did we.

"Never in my life... have I ever seen an idiot as big as you." Vegeta stated glaring at Goki. "I mean Nappa was an idiot but you... I have no words."

Vegeta let out a sigh.

"So let me get this straight. You wished back the Sayian we hardly stood a chance against, the same Sayian that is also known as the Destroyer of Planets and Lives, the same Sayian that has blown up twenty planets and killed over a million lives--"

"It's actually three quintillion lives and more." I corrected and the two stared at me in shock.

"(Chuckles) Okay. The same Sayian that has killed over THREE QUINTILLION LIVES!!! And you wish him back!?" Vegeta yelled in anger.

"Okay, when you put it like that... I see it was a stupid idea." Goki said.

"... stupid? Stupid!? It was an imbecilic idea!" Vegeta yelled.

"Okay! I get it, I can be an idiot sometimes." Goki stated.

"Somtimes?" He questioned before letting out a chuckle.

"Okay, most of the time but it's fine. Y/N here won't destroy the planet." She said as she pat my back.

"Don't touch me." I stated.

"Sorry." She apologized as she put her hand down.

"And why do you think so?" Vegeta asked.

"They put a bomb in his brain so if he decides to blow up the planet or leave, his head will go boom." Goki replied as she gestured an explosion.