Chapter 8

During the time that Ladybug was pregnant, they all left high school and Ladybug would go to Adrien house until he had a surprise for her.

"Hey babe. I have a surprise for you." Adrien said.

"What is it?" Ladybug asked.

"I bought a house just for the three of us. Me, you, and the baby." Adrien said.

"You know you didn't have to do that right?" Ladybug said.

"I know but I wanted to." Adrien said.

"Okay. Anyways let's see it." Ladybug said.

So they went to there new house, check it out brought all there belongs inside. Once they are done they did there normal everyday stuff for the the last couple of months like Ladybug feeding her kwami and things like that.

Until a couple of months later....

"It is time to push." A doctor said.

"You got it babe." Adrien said.

Ladybug then pushed until the doctor have him in there arm. Then they cleaned the baby and cut the cord.

"May we see the baby now?" Adrien asked.

"Yes. Here." A doctor said while giving the baby to them.

"What do you want to name him?" Adrien asked.

"How about Hugo?"Ladybug asked.

"I like it." Adrien said.

After leaving the hospital.....

"Let's go home." Adrien said.

"Okay." Ladybug said.

Ladybug told Alya the whole thing since she was the only one who knows that she was pregnant and was giving birth.

"I am happy that we got a kid." Ladybug said.

"Same thing." Adrien said.

Ladybug then kissed Adrien on the cheek. Then she sat down on the couch next to Adrien and the baby while watching Tv. Good thing there was no akumatization because Hawkmoth stopped and went to prison after some time. And yes, it was all over the news. And don't worry, he had Ladybug by his side when knew that it was his father behind the mask the entire time.

That is for now and I hope you like.