Chapter 6

On the next day......

It was summer break and most of Marinette's friends were out of town except for herself, Alya, Nino, and Adrien.

"Hey Tikki. I am planning to see Adrien today but as Ladybug. Is that cool with you?" Mari asked.

"Sure thing. Make sure to be careful." Tikki said.

"I must tell my parents that I am going to Alya's house." Mari said.

She then asked her parents if she could go to Alya's place for a sleepover but when really she is going to Adrien's house as Ladybug. And by the way, she make sure Alya knows if her parents got a call from them she would tell that "she is" when really she is not.

"TIKKI SPOTS ON!" Mari said when she got into her bed room.

She then went to Adrien's house and tapped on his window to get his attention. Adrien then open the window so that she can go inside his room.

"Hey babe. What's up?" Adrien asked.

"I wanted to check on you and I wanted to see you." Ladybug said.

FYI: Adrien's dad didn't notice that Ladybug comes to his room besides Plagg who was hiding eating his cheese and listening to there conversation.

"Okay." Adrien said.

"Any plans today?" Ladybug asked.

"No, why?" Adrien asked.

POV: This is a warning for you that this is a lemon scene, so if you don't to read it, skip down towards the end. This is for the safety for the young kids.

"Good because," gets closer to Adrien, "I want to do something naughty." Ladybug said.

"I know where this going and I like it." Adrien said while smirking.

He pushed Ladybug on the bed while kissing her. Adrien then started to take off Ladybug's suit and Ladybug then removed his shirt and pants.

Just letting you know that Ladybug is still wearing her mask so that she won't show her true identity. Adrien then moved down to her neck and started to suck on it.

"H-h-how a-are y-you s-so," she then moaned a bit, "good at t-this?" Ladybug asked.

"No," suck on her neck, "clue." Adrien said while giving her a lot of hickeys.

After a couple of minutes of placing a lot of hickeys on her neck, he then put you know what in her slowly.

"G-go f-faster a-and d-deeper." Ladybug said.

"Okay." Adrien said.

So Adrien went faster and deeper for a while. She then sucked on his you know what for a couple minutes. After a couple of minutes, he then sucked on her "cherries." They continued for an hour.

After an hour....

"That felt good." Adrien said.

"Yea." Ladybug said.

"Let's go to sleep, shall we?" Adrien said.

"We shall..." Ladybug said

So they both slept. But then, in the middle of the night, she detransformed without knowing.

In the morning....

Ladybug noticed she was detransformed and went to the restroom, and then, Adrien woke up.

"Ladybug, are you okay?" Adrien asked.

"I am. I just detransformed and I needed to feed my kwami." Mari said.

"Okay." Adrien said.

With Tikki and Mari...

"Here Tikki." Mari said while giving a cookie to Tikki.

"Thanks. Soo... you and Adrien?" Tikki said while eating her cookie.

"What about us?" Mari asked.

"Did you use protection?" Tikki asked.

"Oh shoot I forgot, I will ask." Mari said.

"Okay." Tikki said.

"Anyways, TIKKI SPOTS ON." Mari said.

Ladybug walked out of the restroom.

"Hey Adrien." Ladybug said.

"Hey babe, you okay?" Adrien asked.

"By any chance did you use protection?" Ladybug asked.

"Oh shoot, I forgot. My bad." Adrien said.

"Oh no, what if I am pregent?" Ladybug asked.

"I don't know but it is best to buy the test." Adrien said.

"I will. Anyways I have to go." Ladybug said.

"Okay. Bye." Adrien said.

"Bye." Ladybug said.

So Ladybug went home and started thinking about how she might be pregent. But luckily she had Tikki to calm her down and asked her to tell Alya the next day.

That is it for now. I won't be able to put up the chapter since I will be out of town so see you soon for now.