5:The Final Chapter

Start from the beginning

"Mom!? Dad!? Please lemme help! I promise I won't get in your way!" He begged.

'Mom? Dad?'

"Wait, babe. Since you're here, who's watching over Marron?" Krillin asked 18 then her eyes widened.

"Now that you mentioned it." 18 muttered before turning to the small Sayian. "Aren't you suppose to be babysitting Marron?"

"Uhhh... I was but then I heard there was a big fight happening and wanted to be apart of it." Gotenks replied.

"And you left her alone!?" 18 yelled as she glared down at the small Sayian, scaring him.

"N-N-N-No! We hired a babysitter before we left!" He replied fearfully.

"Who's gonna be paying for the babysitter!?" She asked still glaring down on the small Sayian.

"Y-Y-Y-You won't be paying! I-I-I-I will handle it! D-Don't worry about a thing!" He reassured the woman.

"Wait!" I exclaimed catching everyone's attention.

"Why did he call you two mom and dad?" I asked Vegeta and Goki.

"Cause we're his parents." Goki replied then Vegeta suddenly jumped in surprise as he stared at Goki while I stared at Vegeta impressed.

"Oh my! Prince Vegeta, you have been busy. Two women? At least you have a pure Sayian son plus a true Prince doesn't need just one woman, I'm impressed." I said with a smile as I gave him a round of applause.

"What!? No! It's not like that dammit!" Vegeta yelled at me then turned to Goki. "Dammit Kakorotta, you need to be more aware of what you say!"

"What? But it's true." She said staring at Vegeta in confusion then he turned to me.

"Argh! That is our son but they are fused so one of them isn't mine." Vegeta specified.

"Fused? So, they're hybrids then." I muttered in disappointment before shaking it off.

"Whatever. Now then 18 and Gotenks, allow me to introduce myself. I am Y/N also known as the Destroyer of Planets and Lives." I introduce myself.

"Too bad you won't be destroying this planet and the lives in it." Piccolo stated.

"Indeed." Tien agreed.

"(Chuckles) Is that so? Well, with the introductions done and said... what are you all waiting for?" I questioned and everyone got back into their stance.

"To at least give you all a chance I won't be using my hands." I stated.

"That line really pisses me off." Vegeta muttered.

"(Chuckles) You must really want to die quickly then. Very well, I'll give you what you want." 18 stated before charging at me.

"18 wait!" Krillin yelled, trying to stop her.

3rd P.O.V

Despite Krillin's warning 18 still charged then attempted to kick off the head of the Destroyer of Planets and Lives but with no effort Y/N blocked her attack with his knee.

She stared at him in shock as he let out a chuckle.

"Nice try. Next time try to be faster." Y/N said before countering with a series of kicks to her chest then delivered a big roundhouse kick...

" Y/N said before countering with a series of kicks to her chest then delivered a big roundhouse kick