Jandi ( Jonah x Andi)

Ok so this is probably my second fav Andi ship after Amby but without Jandi happening first idk if Amber and Andi would became such good friends. Jonah was Andi's first crush, the perfect guy and back then Andi didn't have any experience  with boys which imo made it adorable right off the bat since it was such an innocent crush that we all had. I rlly liked their first kiss scene and Jonah singing that song to Andi and later on in the show him singing rhe correct song which was " I cried" instead of " she cried". I am glad that they still were friends after they broken up , I also really appreciated the scene in season 1 when Andi stood up to Jonah and said that she doesn't wanna be a part of the frisbee team but she did that only for him. I think it is good to show young girls that you don't have to do everything only for a guy to like you and about making decisions for yourself so. At the end of the day I was a little sad that they broke up and they were so short-lived but usually first loves don't last so at least it was realistic hah Also they still work good as friends and we got an Amby friendship from it. Too bad Amby didn't become a canon ship.

Overall rating: 7/10