Bufdi ( Buffy x Andi)

Yes I am making those shipanames at the spot idk if this ship even exists but oh well
As you all know if you have been reading the  previous chapters Buffy is my fav character on the show cause she resembles me a lot she loves basketball and she doesn't rlly care about other people's oppinions regarding her looks and I was never rlly a girly girl so that spoke out to me. Andi is also one of my fav characters partially because she js the main one so without her the show wouldn't exist and her name is in the title of the Tv series (simillar with Victorious). So ye I like both of them but what about them being like a couple? Well first of all they would have a great foundation for that since they are already good friends and that is imo a very good foundation also I am a sucker for friends to lovers ships so I wouldn't mind them being together. They seem to get each other rlly well but canonically they are prolly straight so that is a problem plus Buffy is with Marty and I rlly like them together so I wouldn't want  Andi to be the homewrecker here...I also shio Andi with Amber more since they are kinda like opposities and I like the idea of them being a thing. So would I support it if it would happen? 100% and partially because of represantation cause disney has to have more lgbtq+ characters on their show, imo gmw was a great opportunity to do that with Riley and Maya but unfortunately they missed it. So I would be up for Buffy and Andi being at least bi and Amby happening.
Anyways Andi and Buffy wouldn't be a bad couple but I think I prefer them as friends.

Overall rating:6/10