Part 10; Cheating?

TW: 18+ actions, scars

"Did we really drink almost the whole bottle?" I laughed drunk. "I think we did" Ethan laughed even more drunk. "I am so sorry for what I'm about to do" Ethan whispered then grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed him back then he pulled away. I looked at him for a couple of seconds then stood up and climbed on the table. I sat infront of Ethan. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me again. Ethan stood up and wrapped my legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss. He picked me up by holding my under thigh. As we were still kissing, he carried me to the couch then threw me on it. I was lying on the couch with him standing in front of me. He started unbuckling his belt but I got up and grabbed hhim by his shirt. "Follow me" I said while dragging him to my room by his shirt. I opened the door of my room and as soon as we got in I let him go. Ethan closed the door as I layed down on the bed. He stood above me again as he continued to unbuckle his belt. Once he unbuckled his belt he lied above me and kissed me again. As we were kissing he slowly pulled my shorts down and threw them on the floor.

"We shouldn't be doing this" I pulled away from the kiss and whispered while looking him in the eyes. "I know" he whispered back then kissed my neck and took off his shirt. I took mine off too then looked at him. He looked amazed then he kissed me aggresively. As we were kissing he took off my bra and threw it on the floor then pulled away from the kiss just to stare at my almost naked body. He was amazed, but for a second he looked concerned. I was confused, until he on the bed and put his head between my thighs and started kissing them. Then I realized, he's kissing my scars. I left out a soft moan. I felt my panties getting even more wet. After leaving a few of kisses on my thighs, he got above me and kissed my lips. "It's okay. I love your scars, I think they're beautiful, okay?" he pulled away and whispered, looking me in the eyes. I looked at him for a sec then kissed him again. As we were kissing, I slid my hand in his pants, holding his hard crotch. He pulled away and got up. Ethan held my hand and helped me get up.

Once I got off the bed, Ethan kissed my neck and said "Get on your knees" so I did. He pulled his pants down. I put my hand on his boxers, feeling his hard dick on my hands. I stroked his dick through his boxers then looked him in the eyes and slowly pulled his boxers down. His dick sticked out. "Oh God, it's huge" I whispered in my chin then slowly put his dick in my mouth, still not breaking eye contact with Ethan. I saw the enjoyment on his face, his mouth was lightly open and his eyes were closed. I went slow, making him enjoy every second in peace, not even knowing what's about to happen to him. I started going faster. He put his hands to rest on my head. I started doing it slow, but deep. I went so deep, trying to stop my gag reflex, but unsuccesfully. Once I gagged I pulled his dick out of my mouth then licked the tip and looked at Ethan to see him already looking at me, with a look of enjoyment.

I stood up then threw him on the bed. I got on top of him, he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me rough. As our kiss got more and more rough, Ethan took off my panties then held his dick by one hand and guided me to sit on it with the other. As I slowly sat on Ethan's dick, I slightly moaned in his mouth. I started slowly riding on his dick. I heard him groan as I went faster. "Yo- you make me so horny" he whispered, putting his hands on my waist guiding me. His hands on my waist guided me the whole time. Left, right, up and down. "Oh fuck" he said under his breath, making me horny once again. Soon his hands slowly went up my naked body, touching every part of my body between my waist and my lips. His left hand stopped at my chest, wrapping its fingers around my boob while his right hand went up to my mouth. I was sitting on his dick, gently riding it with my mouth halfway opened when he decided to put his thumb in my mouth with his other fingers holding my face. Ethan then held my chin, bringing my head up and looking me in the eyes with a dominant look on his face. "Get off and lie down" he said. I did as he said.

I lied down on my back, Ethan got on top of me. He put his right hand on my jaw, holding my face then going in for a kiss. He kissed me. As our kiss was getting more and more passionate, he slowly put his dick in me. "O- oh!" I moaned into his mouth. He then pulled away, but his hand still holding my jaw. He gently grabbed my right hand and put it around his neck, then the other. Ethan slowly began to fuck me, gently but hard. He was going not too slow, but not too fast, just  perfect. As he went in and out, he started kissing my neck. I slightly moaned from pleasure. Soon enough he hit hard. I left out a loud moan as he went harder and harder in. "Oh, oh! O- ouch!" I moaned, "Did I hurt you?" Ethan stopped and looked me in the eyes with a little worried face. "No! Continue, I am begging you!" I moaned then kissed him aggressively. He kissed me back then pulled away and began going faster and harder in. "Oh holy- Trinity you- oh you are so good" I moaned, holding onto his back tighter and tighter. Soon he hit hard and deep in. Once he got so deep, he wasn't stopping. He just wanted to explore even deeper as my grip on his back grew stronger and stronger. I started scratching his back like crazy. "Etha- Ethan oh my God! Ethan, I'm gon-" I was about to scream, then he pulled out. I moaned when he pulled his dick out.

I sat on the bed with my feet touching my outer thighs, like those cosplay hotties, and sticked my tongue out. I was waiting for Ethan to put his dick in my mouth and then to he did. His huge dick slid into my mouth like nothing and went straight to the very last centimeter of my throat. He made me deep throat him without having a second to realize what's going on!

"God I love this man!" my drunk ass thought. "Lay back down" he gave me orders. "Yes captain" I laughed and lied back down. Not even a second after I lied down, I felt his dick inside me. I left out a load moan then his hand was put over my mouth making me shut up. "Want more?" Ethan teased me. I put my hand over his and moved it away from my mouth, then put two of his fingers in my mouth. I looked him in the eyes as I licked his fingers. I could see his head going up, I could feel him being proud of how much of a good brat he has for tonight. Ethan got his fingers out of my mouth then put his thumb in. I licked his thumb then he pulled it out. As soon as his thumb left my mouth I felt a cold and wet finger on my clit, then not even a second after, his dick going in and out. "Fuck me, yes!" I said those words while moaning my soul out. Ethan was going faster and faster, harder and harder, deeper and deeper inside of me. My arms were glued onto his back, my nails poked deeper and deeper into his skin as he fucked me rougher. I scratched his back as I felt him hitting my g-spot and just staying there. His dick stayed inside of me for a couple of seconds as I had my orgasm, then he pulled it out. Ethan held his dick straight and cummed on my stomach while letting our soft moans and one huge groan.

My stomach was painted with warm cum and the painter was Ethan. "This is your masterpiece" I smirked at him as he made sure the one last drop of his cum gets out, right on my stomach. Then I felt all of my cum getting out too.. "And this is yours" he smirked at me back then got on top of me and kissed me. I kissed him back passionate then looked him in the eyes. He looked at mine too. Our eye contact lasted for a long couple of seconds when he decided to kiss me again and lie next to me. "We should clean this shit up..." Ethan said, having his left hand squeeze my right thigh. "We should" I said and tried to get up but his hand stopped me. "Don't move. I wanna remember my masterpiece, give me a second" he said then got up and went to my drawer and got out my polaroid camera. "You pervert" I laughed, making a little bit more of my cum find its way out.

"Pose" he winked at me then took a picture of my naked body filled with cum. My hand was between my scar covered thighs so my 🐱 wasn't seen on the picture, neither my face. My thighs and hand between them covering my 🐱, chest and stomach filled with cum we're the only thing seen on the picture if we exclude the blanked on my bed we had sex on. "Look at this beauty" Ethan showed me the polaroid pic then kissed me, "Your body is beautiful, don't you see that?" he smiled looking me in the eyes.

Ethan got up and cleaned all the mess we made with toilet paper then lied down next to me. I crawled into his arms then gave him a kiss on the cheek and fell asleep.