Part 4; Meeting again

Damiano woke up and hugged us both saying "Ooh a hug!" still barely awake making us two fall on the bed. Now us three are cuddling in the bed when I hear somebody taking a picture of us. "Victoria!" Ethan yelled and then laughed. "Good morning" she said with a smile.

I pushed Ethan and Damiano off me and went to use the bathroom. As I was sitting on the toilet I noticed there isn't any toilet paper. "Fuck" I thought. "Ethan?! Could you bring me some toilet paper?!" I shouted. Damiano knocked on the door and came in. I covered my private parts and said "Im literally sitting on the toilet! Don't look!". "Don't you remember I poured my whire liquid in you last night? Why couldn't I look?", "Yeah but still.." I grabbed the toilet paper he handed me. "Could you leave?" I asked him but he shook his head. He turned around so I took the opportunity, did everything and flushed the toilet.

I just finished washing my hands when he grabbed me from behind and kissed me. "It was wonderful last night" he whispered. "It was, but nobody can never know about this" I resisted his kiss. "Ooh, relax, baby" he kissed my neck and put his hands on my hips. I could feel his d*ck getting hard on my ass. *Mwah* I kissed him back "Some other time, everybody's like three meters away from us" and winked at him. He kissed me once more and as I was leaving the bathroom he slapped my ass. I ignored him and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Vic was already in the kitchen, making all five of us some sandwiches for breakfast. I went and hugged her from the back. I sat at the table as she put the sandwiches on it and called the boys to come and eat.

At 1pm I left. I needed to be at my aunt's house at 7pm for a dinner. I started getting ready at 5:30 and was ready at 6:20. I was wearing jean shorts and a blouse over it. A simple outfit for a dinner with family. I left my apartment at 6:25 and headed to my aunt's house. I sat on the bus and at 6:50 I popped off. After a five minute long walk I was in front of my aunt's house. I knocked on the door. My aunt opened and greeted me with a hug. I went to the dinning room to greet my future uncle. We sat at the table and then I asked "Where is the person you wanted me to meet?". "He's using the toilet, he'll be right back" my future uncle said. I heard the bathroom door unlock and saw a person getting out of the bathroom. "No way" I thought... "Martina, this is Damiano David. Damiano this is Martina, m-" my 'uncle' was saying until Damiano interrupted him "We know each other. Ethan met us like five days ago!" he said with a smile, lightly laughing. My aunt and uncle both looked at me with a shocked face. "It's true!" I laughed, "He's in Ethan's band and I met him like five days ago".

Well, that dinner was a really funny experience. At 10pm I has to leave. Damiano offered to drive me home and I accepted the opportunity. We sat in the car and he started driving me home. As we were driving he put his hand on my thigh. I felt a little uncomfortable because it was so random, but it felt so good and everything he does makes me feel good. When we arrived in front of my building he put his hand on my thigh again. We sat in a parked car for just few more minutes, talking. "I should go now" I said and hugged him as a goodbye. "Bye" he said as I left his car and winged at me, but I pretended I didn't realize.

I locked the front door of my apartment and went to take a shower. I left the bathroom in only a towel but as soon as I entered my room it fell on the floor. I just left it there. I put on a pair of panties and left my room. I was walking around only in panties. I drank some water the kitchen and went back to my room. I was so tired so I lied in my bed. I was trying to fall asleep, but I couldn't keep Damiano out of my head. My brain was creating images of him in only a pair of boxers walking around his apartment, images of him biting his lip looking at me, images of him touching my body with his beautiful hands and many more... I wanted to feel his touch again.

We know each other for only like five days, but God, I think I'm falling in love. I know it sound stupid but just the thought of him gives me butterflies.. Just the thought of his touch makes me wet. His smile is beautiful, his laugh is beautiful, his hair is beautiful, his voice gives me goosebumps and just the eye contact with him gives me butterflies like nobody else ever did. His hug feels so good, I could barely remember how his kiss felt but I just know it was magical... And his touch, oh, just remembering how his fingers stroking my thighs felt, oh God...

28 July, 2020 Monday
10:20am / Martina's apartment
I woke up feeling sick. My stomach was hurting and I was feeling dizzy. I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I got my period, that's why I'm feeling like this. "Oh God, it hurts so bad" I thought walking out of the bathroom. I went into my room, searching for painkillers. I found them in my nightstand. I took one pill and them lied in my bed. "Just few more minutes and it'll stop hurting" I was thinking. My phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, Martina! Would you want to go to the cafe with me and the band? We had some work to do really early so we're already up and ready." Ethan said on the other side of the phone. "Oh, I would like to but- HOLY SHIT-", "Woah, are you okay?", "Well no, I got my period and it hurts so bad. Not even painkillers are helping. I think I won't get out of the bed today.." I said putting a hand on my stomach. "Oh, oh.. You know what, I'll come. I'll bring you some tea and food don't worry", "No, no, you.. Ouch. You really don't need to-" he already hung up before I even finished my sentence.

11:30am / Martina's apartment
*Ding dong* I went to open. I knew it was Ethan so I just opened and hugged the person standing in front of my door with my eyes half closed, being barely able to see anything. "Umm.." Ethan said. "Huh?" I looked up. I didn't hug Ethan, I hugged...