Part 3; Drunk and horny

TW: 18+ actions

"Oh fuck" he said and took his shirt off as he walked down the stage. I was walking towards him and do was he. We stood in front of eachother until he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss. He pulled away and whispered into my ear "I want you", "I know" I said making my way to kissing his neck. He moaned quietly and put his hands around my waist. He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. We went to the hallway. He slammed me against the wall in the hallway and kissed me. He put a hand on mu boob and then pulled away, held my hand again and started running down the hallway with me following him. He opened the door of the restroom and went in.

He locked the door as he pushed me in. He then grabbed my face and kissed me, making the kiss deeper. The amount of alcohol we've drank made us go crazy. He put his hands on around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck making my arms rest on his shoulder and legs around his waist. My arms resting on his shoulders as our kiss got deeper and rougher. He sat me on the sink, his hands spreading my legs as we make out. I closed my eyes and felt a big cold hand moving my dress up. Damiano took off my fishnets along with my panties. I left his hand making its way up my thigh.

His thumb touched my clit. I moaned into his mouth. He gently rubbed my clit in circles, making me moan. He pulled out of the kiss and got on his knees, getting ready to eat my *****. He put one finger in me, then two and started fingering me. His fingers were so big and they felt so good. I moaned from the pleasure. He moved his head closer to my *****, giving it a kiss then starting to lick it along with fingering me. "Oh fuck.. It feels so good" I could barely speak from the moans coming out of my mouth. He got up.

That sexy Italian held my chin and aggressively told me to get on my knees and so I did. I got on my knees putting a hand on his hard d*ck. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. "Suck, babygirl" he said putting his hand on my head. I licked the tip, then started sucking it. He was guiding me by having his hands on my head, making me gag. I looked up to see him roll his eyes at the back of his head. "fuck.." he groaned, "..you feel so good, little girl..".

"Now get up!" he said pulling my hair back. I got up and he sat me on the sink spreading my legs. "Now be a good girl" he looked me in the eyes holding my chin aggressively saying these words. I nodded my head. He was putting his d*ck in me. "Oh, oh fu-" Damiano put his hand over my mouth. "I told you to be a good girl!" he says while pounding me gently. He went faster, and faster, and faster until I couldn't help myself otherwise than moaning. He just moved his hand when I felt like moaning. I was about to let a big and loud moan out of my mouth but he pulled me into a kiss so I moaned into his mouth. "You feel soo good" he whispered in my ear pounding me faster. "Oh fuck!" I moaned as I starched his back. "Keep quiet!" he whispered aggressively fucking his way towards my g-spot. It hurt, but in a good way. I was about to come but then he pulled his d*ck out of me. He lifted me down from the sink. I rested my chest and stomach on the sink as Damiano tied my hands together with a hair tie and put them on my back then put his huge d*ck back in me. I know he tied me with a hair tie and I could easily get my hands out but I didn't want to. The feeling if Damiano pulling my hair as he fucked me from the behind as my hands were tied on my back, incredible. He was pounding me so hard and pulling my hair at the same time I thought he will break my back, I still didn't want him to stop. I felt like I was close to orgasm and at the same exact time he stoped. I feel like he KNOWS when I'm about to and then decides to stop. He turned me around making me lay on my back on the sink. Then started fucking me again. Fast, hard, rough. After not even five minutes, I felt like I was close to it again and so was he. He put his hand around my neck and fucked me fast and rough as his hand was squeezing my boob. I began to feel like I'm going to come really really soon and so he pulled me into a passionate kiss. At the same second we started to kiss, he orgasmed and so did I. We moaned into eachother's mouth. Feeling Damiano's warm white liquid filling my body I relaxed and kissed him passionate. "This was great" he pulled over and whispered looking me in the eyes, his forehead resting in mine and my hands resting on his shoulders. "We should definitely repeat this once" he smirked and put me down from the sink.

I put my panties and fishnets back on and left the bathroom. As I was walking down the hallway I saw Ethan approaching me. "Woah are you okay? How much did you drink?! You could barely walk!" Ethan said worryingly catching me into his arms from falling on the floor. I just laughed at him as my face turned green. I vomited on the floor.

27 July, 2020 Sunday
11:27am / Ethan's apartment
"Where am I?" I looked around the room I woke up in. I looked at the bed and saw Damiano lying next to me. I looked at him confused then heard Ethan's voice getting louder and louder as he was walking towards the room I've slept in, I mean Ethan's room. "Oh! Good morning" Ethan said seeing me awake. "What happened?" I asked him still struggling to keep my eyes open. "Well yesterday my band and I had a performance at the club and you went with us. You drank a whole lot of alcohol and got really drunk and then vomited and passed away on the floor of the hallway in the club in front of me.", "Woah that's crazy". "I'm not finished.." Ethan continued, "Then not even two minutes after you passed away I saw Damiano coming out of the bathroom and asked him to help me get you to the car BUT THEN he also passed away. So yeah now I'm stuck with TWO halfway dead friends lying on the floor so I called Victoria and she ran here to help and she brought Thomas with her. As Victoria and I we're carrying you to the car when we came back we saw Thomas passed away lying on Damiano. Thomas also vomited on Damiano's shoe so we had to clean that off too. I carried Thomas to our car and Vic was literally dragging Damiano on the floor towards the car. Thank God those three nice guys who live a floor under me saw us and wanted to help. Those three guys helped Vic and I carry you three drunk asses all the way up to my apartment and as soon as they left VICTORIA passed away on my couch so now I'm stuck with two drunk asses lying in my bed and two drunk asses lying on my couch. So you know where I slept? I didn't! I was watching you four all night. From 3am when we arrived here till no-", "Mhm, oh, good morning, baby" Damiano interrupted Ethan with thim mumbling these words still half asleep, turning to the right hugging my leg. I lied there in shook, gently trying to move my leg away. "Anyways. Do you want some coffee? Because I've drank three cups and it is not even 12pm!" Ethan said angry. "Woah, calm down. Come here" I tried to calm him down opening my arms for a hug. He looked me dead in the eyes but still went in for a hug. Damiano woke up and hugged us both saying "Ooh a hug!" still barely awake making us two fall on the bed. Now us three are cuddling in the bed when I hear somebody taking a picture of us. "Victoria!" Ethan yelled and then laughed. "Good morning" she said with a smile.