Part 5; Taking care

28th July, 2020 Monday
11:30am / Martina's apartment
*Ding dong* I went to open. I knew it was Ethan so I just opened and hugged the person standing in front of my door with my eyes half closed, being barely able to see anything. "Umm.." Ethan said. "Huh?" I looked up. I didn't hug Ethan, I hugged Damiano! "Oh shit, sorry!" I said taking my hand off him. "Don't worry about it" he said smiling. I smiled, then realized how disgusting I look right now. Damiano David is standing right in front of me and I'm wearing a tank top with no bra, a sweatshirt over it, sweatpants, fluffy socks, hair messier than my life, glasses and and having dark circles under my eyes. "So, are you going to let us in orr?" Ethan asked looking at me. "Oh, yeah, come in" I said letting them in. "Hey" Ethan hugged me and gave me a bag full of pads, chocolates, snacks, teas and his hoodie. "Oh God, you are so sweet. I love you" I hugged him again and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and gave me one back. Damiano was taking off his shoes so he didn't see us. "The bathroom is down the hall, the living room is just here, kitchen here and my room's over there, just in case" I said to Damiano. "Go sit in the living room while I put these away" I said walking down the hallway. I entered my bathroom and put the pads in there. "So what are you guys here for?" I asked them putting the chocolates in the freezer. "Well you told me you got your, ya know, so I told Damiano I'm leaving but he stopped me and said he'll come with me" Ethan explained. "That's really nice from you both" I closed the freezer. "Let me cook you some tea" Ethan said getting up and getting in the kitchen. I sat on the couch next to Damiano.

Just to make it less hard to explain, here is a draft of how Martina's apartment looks;

So Damiano and I were siting on the couch next to eachother while Ethan was in the kitchen, with his back turned to us

So Damiano and I were siting on the couch next to eachother while Ethan was in the kitchen, with his back turned to us. "You are cute even when you look like this" Damiano whispered, "Uh- thanks?". He puts his arm around my shoulder and brings me closer. He looked me in the eyes and then kissed me. The kiss, it was incredible. It lasted for a couple of seconds then he stopped. "I- Dami-" I tried to say but he kissed me again. "Oh fuck, it feels so good, I don't want him to stop" I thought. "Hey, how much sugar do you want?" Ethan yelled from the kitchen making sure I heard him, interrupting our kiss. I pulled away "Uhh, two little spoons please" then looked at Damiano's dark brown eyes. He looked at mine back. We were starring at eachother thinking about how good the kiss felt. "I want to kiss you forever" I whispered, "Then do it" he smirked. "Wait till we're alone" I smiled and looked away. "Playing hard to get, huh?" he left out a heavy breath on my neck. "Ookay here's your tea" I heard Ethan come out of the kitchen and pushed Damiano away. "Thank you" I smiled as he handed me my tea and sat next to me. He hugged me and stroked my hair gently. I felt Damiano starting at us with a jealous face..

*phone ringing* "Hello?" Damiano answered a call. Victoria called him saying she needs him right now at the studio. I saw he was getting angry on his face. He was angry because he had to leave me here instead of kissing me the whole day. Haha, hilarious. Damiano left so now are only Ethan and me here. "Ouch!" I felt a really bad cramp. "Are you okay?!", "Uh- no.. It hurts, a lot" I crossed my arms over my stomach, trying to make my stomach hurt less. "Here, take a painkiller", "It doesn't help", "It helps at least a little bit, take it!" he handed me a painkiller and a glass of water. I took a painkiller and put the glass of water down on the coffee table. "Stand up" Ethan said standing up and I did as he said. He picked me up and carried me to my bed. "Lay down" he put me on the bed. I did as he said. He lied next to me and I crawled into his arms. He hugged me, making me feel a LOT better. I swear to God his hugs are the best. I feel safe and loved in his arms. He turned on the TV and put something on for us to watch. I fell asleep in his arms and when I woke up, he had to leave.

Ethan was about to leave to go to a practice. We were standing at the front door saying goodbye. But, before he stepped out of my apartment, he gently grabbed my waist and looked at the scars slowly fading. "It's getting better. I hope you understand how much you mean to me. It hurts me to see you hurting. I know you don't see any other way of helping yourself but harming yourself, but you're really not worth it. I'm so proud of the progress you made. You are stronger day by day. I love you and I am here for you." he said holding my hands. I felt my eyes fill with tears. I hugged him and said thank you, I really needed that.

He left.