8 | that behind

4/4

i promise i'm back .
a lil sex .

1

1.

One thing you learned about von the moment y'all started dating was that he liked ass, no doubt. This man loved your ass it was like he was obsessed and you ain't have the biggest one in the world but it was something there.

"I think you should stop, personally." You slapped his hand away turning the stove on before reaching up to get seasoning out the cabinet. Von pressed against you from behind his thingy pressed against your ass.

"Come on." He grabbed your arms bringing his head in the crook of your neck, wrapping his arms around your waist he trapped you which in results, you sighed and groaned before backing against him.

"I'm trying to cook, no."

"I don't give a fuck, come on ma turn around fo me." He spoke bringing his head from the crook of your neck, crossing your arms infront of your chest you rolled your eyes before turning around, his hands quickly coming the grasp your ass in his big hands.

Wrapping your arms around his neck feeling him lean down a little to lift you up you wrapped your legs around his waist letting his hands stay placed on your ass.

2.

"I'm live." You warned von before he could start his bullshit, his smile not fading watching as he walked closer to you.

"Move. You better not start with me DayVon." You pointed your finger at him, your eyes focused on your makeup.

"Ain't nobody worried about us."

"I'm live motha fucka." You playfully snapped pointing to the camera watching as the views continue to grow and comments filling in, your eyes going back in the mirror watching von eyes trail over your body.

"I got this shit growing." He slapped your ass before grabbing a handful in his hand shaking it only causing you to give him a death glare in the mirror only which caused him to laugh.

"You think you're so funny huh?"

"I am."

3.

Wiping your tears in the mirror , you let out a shaky sigh bringing your shaky hands up to steady your wobbly legs.

"I got you feeling like that." Von joked, bringing your head up your stared at him watching him walk inside the bathroom, your robe tight around your body with his boxers covering his bottom half.

"Yes." You whispered bringing one hand down to rest your hand on and the other one reaching behind you to grip von hand so he could hug you from behind. Opening your eyes you stared in the mirror watching von move your robe off your shoulder a little before he sucked the skin causing your breath to hitch.

"Bae, we just went seven rounds i'm finna pass out." You shakily spoke feeling his hands trail around to grip your clothed vagina, still sensitive you gripped his wrist with parted lips before looking in the mirror, holding the eye contact before pushing his body away from yours.

"I need a shower."

"You don't, come here." You could never get nothing done with this nigga, and he knew that and he played along to get on your nerves.

After not answering his phone calls all day due to being busy and recording for your YouTube channel he didn't like that so yall argued before he dicked you down.

Not that you're complaining.

"I'm ten seconds away from pushing you out the bathroom."

"No you aren't, just let me grab it and i'll-."

"Get the fuck out."

4.

"Right there." You cried out, your hands gripping the duvet covers in your hands, your face in the pillow with your mouth wide open with loud moans leaving it, von pelvis hitting your ass with each thrust before pulling your head up causing your arch to deepen.

"You love me?" He asked breathing heavy bringing his hand to wrap around your neck, his body moving faster only causing your eyes to roll in the back of your head.

You hummed.

"Hmm? Talk."

"Yes, fuck.." you bit your lip letting von push your head down back in the pillow, bringing one foot on the bed he quicken his thrusts.

"Yes, yes."

Grabbing your ass he slapped it watching it jiggle back in place before bringing one hand down gripping your ass watching as you creamed his chocolate dick. Your eyebrows furrowing feeling him deep inside you.

"Twerk on ma shit." He stopped leaning back a little, fixing your body a little you leaned up leaning up only to push back harder causing you to moan. Not stopping you continued moving back and forth on him letting his hands wonder on your ass.

This nigga was a ass man for sure.