1 | teach you an lesson

third period POV -

You rolled ya eyes as you watched von lay in bed scrolling through his phone , y'all got into an argument earlier

You rolled ya eyes as you watched von lay in bed scrolling through his phone , y'all got into an argument earlier. The fact he lets Asian text his phone still irritates you out , although he don't text her back it stills pisses you off. If you're not gonna text her back.. why not block her?

You know von use to be an player and when you guys first started dating you're trust issues for him weren't completely high yet , but after about five months later and he showed you some real signs that he really wanted you , you started to trust him.

"You still mad?" You heard him question ; ignoring him you continued to fold you're clothes purposely throwing his clothes on the bed being petty. You liked making ya nigga angry , von was very short tempered so he'll sometimes trip over little things. That's why you liked arguing with him.

"Stop playing wimmie y/n."

"I'm not playing with you dayvon." You replied ignoring the mean mugged look he shot you're way. He hated when you called him by his real name , you never called him by his real name. It was either bae , or von. You'll only call him by his real name if you're mad as fuck at him and although you were being an little overdramatic you don't care.

"I'll fuck that attitude outta you." He walked over to where you were standing , standing only in his ethika underwear.

"Stop - move d-." Before you could finish you gripped you're neck forcing you're head up , leaning down so he was face to face with you , his dreads falling in you're face as you looked into his eyes.

"You gon stop playing wimmie aight." He gripped you're neck tighter , smacking you're teeth you rolled you're eyes while staring down at his lips that were parted as he leaned closer to you.

"Von I swear to god I'm about to slap the fuck out of you if you don't let me go." You whined pushing his face away from you , he laughed and gripped you're wrist pulling you up to stand up.

"Go fuck Asian , Leave me alone." You said causing the room to suddenly become quiet. An uncomfortable quiet , you knew he was getting mad at you for mentioning her name , but like before you didn't care.

Looking at him after an few seconds you noticed the way his eyes were low as he stared at you , he was glaring at you.

Rolling ya eyes you picked you're clothes and put them in the dresser that had you're clothes in ; as you bent down to place ya underwear in the right place you felt von presence behind you.

He was pressing against you grabbing you're hips ; licking you're lips you stood up straight to walk away only for von to push you against the chest furniture. Letting out an soft gasp you tried to look behind only for him to force you're head in front of you so you were looking at the white dresser.