2 | wiping them away

third person POV -

"Wassup y'all it's y/n with another video

"Wassup y'all it's y/n with another video. So I got a couple of dm's of people asking me to prank von and y'all know how von get with this pranking shit so I don't be doing a lot but.." Clapping you're hands together you looked towards the top of the stairs where von was currently at getting dressed.

"I'm gonna do it anyways. I'm gonna be wiping off my nigga kisses , I don't know where this might lead too but hopefully he give me an good ass reaction." You continued as you heard movement from upstairs. Laughing quietly you took an quick glance near the staircases as the sound came more alert. You hurried and settled your self on the sectional sofa.

Turning you're phone on you went to instagram. Biting down on you're bottom lip as you heard von whispering under his voice.

"Yo bae you saw my phone?" He asked you patting down on his pockets before digging his hands in them before looking up at you waiting for an response.

"I think you left it in the kitchen." You replied keeping you're eyes on you're phone. Hearing von slap his lips he walked over to you and leaned down so he could see what you were looking at in you're phone.

"The fuck got you so in ya phone like that?"

Rolling ya eyes you looked up at him showing him you're phone. You knew how von gets , he has no trust in nobody and even for you. He told you a lot of shit about his past and shit but he still don't trust you enough like that even though you told em you ain't have nothing to tell and you were gonna keep his secret.

He said he'll kill you if you told his business.

"You're phone is in the other room." You repeated you're self only to cause him to stare down at you as he dug in his pocket for something only for him to stop and look at you.

"I heard you. But I know that hoe ain't in there , I just had that shit." He explained walking around the sofa and into the kitchen. You looked up at the camera ; giving it an thumbs up. You settled back down hearing von walk back into the room.