Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2

Start from the beginning

20th August 1980 / New York 

"It's pretty small" Wandering round the tiny living room, my eyes scanning everything I can find "Yeah... It's only to crash in". "Cmon... I'll show you my room" He interlocks his fingers with mine, leading me through to his slightly bigger bedroom. Suddenly my nerves start bubbling over like a kettle, wondering what on earth we are going to be doing in here. There's nothing that particularly stands out in his room, the bland walls and the murky windows that look like they haven't been washed in years and his bed that looks like it's as comfortable as sleeping on a stone slab. "You uhh... wanna make yourself comfortable?" My eyes widen dramatically, my mind listing off a number of things he could mean by comfortable "I mean... sit down babe". "Oh... right" With the first step I take towards his bed, my tender legs give away, sending me hurtling to the floor. His hands capture me before damage is done, pulling me up into his arms and leading me to the bed. After he sits me down, it takes me a minute for my shaky breaths to calm down "You okay?" Swiping his thumb along my cheekbone. "Yeah... just... spent too long walking I guess... My legs still have a few months to go" A Tired smile gracing my lips. "That must have been a real bad accident" My head dips low, trying to hide the pain in my eyes "Really bad.... car accident" My pain evident in my breathless voice. "It's okay... you don't have to talk about it if you don't want" His soft and gentle voice instantly soothing me "Thankyou". 

A few hours later...

"So when do you need to be home by?" My eyes flicker to the clock to see it's already 9pm "Umm.... my dad is expecting me home tomorrow... but uhh... I could get a cab home now". "I'm not lettin you get a cab home again.... Why don't you just stay here tonight? I mean... you could have the bed.... I could have the sofa or... it's a double bed... we could share it.." Laughing nervously though his words. "Alright..... sure" His smile grows into a beaming grin, his eyes lighting up with excitement "Great.... I'll go order us a pizza... let you get changed". 

While he's out ordering pizza in the other room, I quickly throw my clothes in my bag and pull my flowy lilac nightie that ends mid thigh and elasticated at the waist. It's the tiniest bit see through but thankfully the lights aren't that great so he won't be able to see anything, that's what I'm hoping anyway. I don't exactly have any other pajamas with me so this will have to do. 

Before he comes back in, I climb on the bed, letting my legs dangle off the side, waiting patiently for him to come back. After about 10 minutes of waiting, I decided to make myself comfortable, laying on my stomach and letting my feet wave back and forth in the air. In my boredom, I slap the radio on 'Nina Simone-- Feeling Good' tickling my eardrums straight away. My body twists round on the bed, groaning as my hands stretch out like a kitten finding the perfect position. "Mmm" His husky voice snaps me from my stretching, my head whipping round to see Jon standing there with pizzas in hand, staring at me like a piece of meat "Oh... I was wondering where you were.... I've been waiting for you". "My goodness.... you look more tasty than the pizza" Placing them down on the bed in front of me. I burst out into a giggling fit, shaking my head in disbelief "You're still so silly". "I got you pepperoni... that alright?" My head enthusiastically nods with excitement "Yeah... It's my favourite". I lift the lid of the box, the steamy aroma wafting into my face "Mmmm.... smells good" my eyes rolling back in pleasure. While I tear the first slice off, my eyes flicker up to see he's scanning every inch of my body, turning my cheeks a shade of scarlet "What?". He shakes his head to try and regain some of his focus "Nothin" Bashfully looking at his pizza as if he was looking at something he shouldn't have been. After silently enjoying a few slices of pizza, I'm totally stuffed to the point I'm left groaning, clutching my swollen stomach. 

We're both leaning on our hands, facing each other, our legs entangled together, unconsciously placing footsie as we chatter away about everything. "I think my dad would kill me if he found out I'm sharing a bed with a boy" As soon as I said it, the realisation hit me that I never actually said until now whether I wanted to share the bed or not and knowing that knowledge, has turned my cheeks bright pink. "Oh yeah? .... How about kissing a boy?" Wiggling his brows as he inches closer to me. My heartrate sky rockets through the roof when his lips land on mine, earning a sweet sigh from my mouth. His warm hand slithers up my arm, leaving a trail of tingles with his touch. He slips under my thin strap, causing it to fall from my shoulder. He grasps my shoulder and pushes me down against the bed, his lips still latched to mine. His tongue eases passed my barricade of lips, dominating every part of my mouth. He pulls away for a moment to scatter kisses down my neck, nipping and suckling on the conjunction of my neck and collarbone, which just so happens to be my sweet spot. As much as I tried to fight it, a tiny moan explodes from my lips "Jonny" He groans in response to hearing me cry out his name. His lips trail there way back up to mine, planting a soft smooch on me before pulling away "Cmon let's watch a movie" Ushering me into the living room with him. 

Naturally he wanted to watch a horror movie, so we're curled up on the sofa watching 'Halloween'. He let's out a quiet yawn, stretching out his long arms and circling one around me. I can't help but silently giggle, knowing exactly what he's doing seeing as my brother told me about it. There's been a couple of jump scares so far but nothing too bad. My eyes widen with embarrassment when the sex scene comes on, my complexion changing every shade of purple. My eyes flicker up to see Jon grinning like a Cheshire cat which only worsens my complexion. "Oh this is the famous tit shot I've heard so much about" The excitement evident in his voice as he prepares himself for the visual. The scene comes and goes and so does his excitement, clearly disappointed by what he saw. My attention is drawn away from the movie when his hand rests on my arm, dangerously close to my breast. The more the image of his hands all over my chest haunts my mind, the more I ache for it, long for it to happen, but it would be crazy if that happened, seeing as we're only friends, friends who kiss. His hand inches it's way to the side of my breast, resting against it. The feel of his hand on it is amazing, but it only makes me want more. My breathing gradually gets louder and faster, capturing his attention. I pretend not to notice his eyes on me and continue to blankly stare at the movie, not taking in anything in particular. My eyes roll closed when his hand slides on top of my breast, cupping it gently. My shoulders twitch and shuffle causing my straps to drop down, revealing the tops of my breasts but still keeping my nipples covered. He hesitantly slides his fingers under the material of my nightie at an achingly slow pace, as if he's unsure of whether I want it or not. My breasts are by no means small, so it's definitely more than a hand full. The further inside his hand creeps, the faster my breathing grows to the point I'm a blushing, hot, gasping mess. His fingers massage circles round my hardened peak, causing it to protrude even more. His other hand sneaks round and slides under the material, making sure my other nipple isn't going without it's own sweet torture. A deep moan bursts from my lips when his fingers tweak my nipples, sending waves upon waves of pleasure through my body. "Mmm fuck.." He groans out his words in such a sexy way it prompts another moan from me. He keeps up the sweet torture on my nipples, turning me into a moaning mess. I gasp out loud, half in pleasure, half in shock when his lips connect with mine "Jonny".