Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2

Start from the beginning

We inch towards each other at an achingly slow pace, my tongue darting across my lips, preparing themselves. My eyes flicker down to see him doing the same which causes my heart to skip and jump a few beats. My nose grazes against his, rubbing up and down a few times, just to get the feel of him being so close to me. My lips pucker up and my eyes fall shut, my skin tingling with excitement. Our lips connect in a soft, delicate kiss which rockets my heartrate through the roof. The feel of his lips on mine is the most amazing thing I've ever experienced and his scent is alluring. His lips are so soft and the perfect moistness and he's a really good kisser, he certainly knows what he's doing.

What I thought would be a quick peck, just turned into a full on kiss when his lips lap over mine once more, deepening the kiss, forcing a muffled sigh from my lips. His hand slides into the crook of my neck, rubbing circles in my tender skin as his velvety lips work there magic on mine. I'm trying my best to resist and pull away but he's so intoxicatingly sexy. I continue to sweetly sigh and purr through every caress of his lips, I feel like I could burst with excitement. His tongue slithers out and flicks across my lips, begging for entrance. My mouth opens up and my tongue slides out, gliding and swiping against his, prompting louder sighs to vibrate through his mouth. My tongue savours the flavours from his mouth, a combination of cigarettes, beer and pizza linger on his breath. The kissing gradually slows down before it eventually stops. He tugs on my bottom lips as he pulls away, one last groan passing his lips. 

Our eyes finally open and meet after five minutes straight of kissing "Wow" My voice all breathy from the excitement he's put me through. "I.... umm.... that was.... more than a thankyou" His hot breaths fanning against my face, sending a tingling sensation through my body. "Maybe.... we should... get going" Shuffling off the bed and grabbing my bag, before heading out the door, my mind racing with different thoughts. Firstly, I can't believe we just kissed like that, we're friends and why did we even get carried away like that? I mean sure I have feelings for him, I think I even like him, more than a friend would but does this mean he won't want to be friends with me anymore, that he'll just stop talking to me?. 

A short while later, we're zooming along the open road, the wind gushing through my curly locks. The blaring radio is the only thing breaking the awkward silence seeing as we haven't spoken a word since we left his house and we're half way to New York now. My attention is drawn towards Jon when he suddenly pulls over at a diner on the side of the road "What are you doing?". "I'm starvin.... wanna grab a bite to eat?" Now that I think about it, I am hungry and it wouldn't harm to use the bathroom "Uhh... sure". 

After running to the toilet and sitting down with our burgers, he finally breaks the silence "Listen... I'm sorry if that kiss made things.... awkward.... That's the last thing I wanted". My gaze drops to my food, feeling my cheeks glow pink under the light "It was my first". My eyes meet with his to see them lit up with excitement "Really?" My head slowly nods in response "What did you think? was is... uhh... alright or?". "It was... amazing" , "I know we're friends... but... I did like kissing you... I guess... I like you" Nervously scratching his neck. A burst of giggles slip from my lips upon hearing his confession "Would you mind if I...kissed you again?" I slowly shake my head in response, unable to mumble a word. He shuffles closer to me, wrapping his strong arm over my shoulders while his free hand slides into the crook of my neck. As soon as his luscious lips connect with mine, a sigh bursts from my mouth, allowing myself to melt into his embrace. 

After another hour cooped up in his car, we're finally at his apartment . He did ask if I wanted dropping off at my house but I'm not quite ready to share him with my dad just yet. He quietly leads me into his dusty crammed apartment that he stays in while he's working here in New York. He said he doesn't spend a whole lot of time in the apartment, maybe a few hours to get some sleep, but most of his time is spent at the power station. After some much needed persuasion, he let's me call for a cab to get home. He did offer for me to stay over but, I'm afraid of what might happen if I do. When the cab arrives, I give him my home number so he can call me whenever he wants. We reluctantly say our goodbyes before I disappear into the cab, giving him a wave goodbye from the window.