𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

❝ 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺. 𝘉𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘴... 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦... 𝘗𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸... 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦...

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮... 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭...

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯... 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯. ❞

𝐈.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

Kabuki-chō, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. Kabuki-chō, a entertainment and red-light district in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. Kabuki-chō is the location of many host and hostess clubs, love hotels, shops, restaurants, and nightclubs, and is often called the "Sleepless Town".

Nightfall has arrived in Japan and the district has become more crowded as usual. The vivid streets of Kabuki-chō became more colorful recently and the number of patrons continued to escalate as the nightcrawlers began to stroll through the district. Arriving at the district, a spiky ash blonde male exited the taxi after the vehicle pulled in front of the district.

The individual has short ash blonde hair which spikes upwards at all angles away from his head, but sits low over his forehead, coming down to his thick masculine slight furrowed ash blonde eyebrows. His body is slim muscular build with his waist is a bit small, giving his body a slightly slim figure of his muscular tone body. His height is 5'10 ft and his eye color are bright crimson red eyes as if his eyes have a tint of glowiness.

The ash blonde wearing a black leather jacket, zipped up to his neck. Black denim skinny jeans and black Dr. Martens laced up ankle matted black boots. The ash blonde has piercings. Two black studs venom piercings on his tongue, full piercings on his left ear and half piercings on his right ear. The ash blonde is wearing a small and not noticeable silver nose pierced on his right nose. He sometimes wore nose piercings depending on the mood and outfit of choice and his cock was pierced, a silver prince albert piercing.