"Enough Capri, sit down"!

She snapped her gaze towards Mateo who's face was red with anger, he was fuming.

Her music was loud enough to block out all the noise but the fact that Mateo had yelled had made it easier for her to hear a faint noise.

"Did you say something"? She asked as she removed an ear bud with a perplexed expression on her face, she knew very well he had said something, she just wanted to rile him up.

She watched as Antonietta rolled her eyes before letting her gaze fall back on her plate.

Mateo's head was about to explode from exasperation, he hated repeating himself.

"Go upstairs and put something decent on, now". He growled.

Everyone at the table was now quiet as Mateo and Capri exchanged words, they didn't think their boss was the type to get angry at such nonsense but Mateo was known for his short fuse so they didn't dare to question it.

"I can wear what I want, why, is your dick getting hard or something"?

Mateo stood up abruptly as he slammed his hand on the table before walking around towards Capri.

He took her by the arm and pulled her away forcefully, dragging her up the stairs where he could properly yell at her.

They all blew out a breath and shook their heads before resuming their dinner.

*

"You do not speak to me like that in front of my men, am I clear"!

"Crystal". Capri said as she rolled her eyes.

They were both now in his office and Mateo's patience was running thin as Capri continued with her attitude.

"This is not the way to gain your freedom Capri, you're going about this the wrong way".

His voice was now a whisper, making him sound scarier than what he really was, or so she thought.

Capri felt the goosebumps erupt on her skin as she watched him creep towards her.

"I shouldn't have to work for it, it is my legal right and I'm a hostage in the home of murderer, drug dealer and who knows what else"! She yelled as her arms flew upwards.

Mateo wanted to strangle her.

"What I do to give you this home, these clothes and every other lavish thing you have access to is none of your business".

"I didn't ask for any of this, this isn't how I lived before and I have no problem living without it again".

They stared each other down waiting for the other to make a move.

It was done at the same time as they both charged for each other, lips slamming and teeth clashing as they raptured one another with much need.

"I fucking hate you". Capri breathed out, throwing her head back in ecstasy as Mateo shoved his hand into her panties to insert not two but three fingers inside of her, he wanted to punish her.

"Fuck that's too much Mateo". She moaned loudly.

"You're gonna take it like a good girl".

They fell onto the couch as Mateo leaned above her watching her face contour in pleasure as he continued pumping his fingers in and out without remorse, he was going to fuck the attitude out of her.

"Stop oh my god stop, you're gonna make me cum too quick"!

Capri tried removing herself from his hold but he quickly wrapped his free hand around her neck, blocking her airways just enough for her to struggle a bit.

"I said you're gonna fucking take it like a good girl". He growled, picking up his pace as he placed his thumb on her clit, rubbing away furiously.

Capri's eyes had turned fully white as they rolled to the back of her head.

"Mateo, Mateo please not like this, not like-

Capri's words were cut short as her orgasm ripped through her body, once again convulsing from the strong orgasm she couldn't even cause for herself.

Her scream was muffled quickly as Mateo placed his hand over her mouth forcefully, continuing his assault on her body as she rode out her orgasm, grinding on his fingers as her body took a life of its own.

Once she had come down from her high he pulled them out and stared down at her, his chest expanding with each rapid breath he took in.

Mateo stood up slowly, turning around before he left her alone.