A Black Hole Slaughter

AN: Hey you! Yeah, you readers and followers, that's who I'm talking to.

Have you ever wanted to have a GIF of your favorite anime, video game or etc to use on wattpad but those GIFs are too large or they don't even exist because there are lazy people who won't do it?

Well now you can. If you have a phone or Ipad you can go to the App Store and download GIF Maker Editor. You can take videos and use them to make GIFs.

Also if the GIFs are too large well don't worry there is a system called Compress GIF were you can shrink the size of the GIF to make it useable.

The reason I'm sponsering this app because the GIFs I'm using are made thanks to the help of it.

Now I should stop talking, so sit back tight, get a snack and enjoy the show!

It all began in deepest and darkest points of space. It was all black devoid of life.

However, there seemed to be something glowing in the darkness. It was a dark purple colour and if you look very closely, there seemed to appear to look like eyes as they glowed a dark purple colour.

Soon sounds of footsteps were heard walking out of the darkness. As the footsteps began to slow down there appeared to be a view of the owner of the dark purple eyes. In view there was a dark blue armored being with signs of black and red on his very being.

The armored figure then turned his head to the side to gaze upon something.

His eyesight range streched upon the omniverse in a few seconds until it stopped to gaze upon what he set his sight upon.

Earth.

A low growl emitted from the armored being as he glared at the third closet planet to the sun. Appearing to have some form of hatred towards the said planet.

Then, after what felt like an eternity...

He spoke.

???: Soon...

His voice was surprisingly somewhat calm despite the hint of malace in it.

???: Soon, I will take back what you stole from me...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Union.
--------------------------------------------------------------
It was a peaceful day in Elysium as it has been for 10,000 years which is one year compared to other planets.

A mansion which was located there was being guarded by over 1 billion guards to protect the rulers of Elysium.

Inside the very mansion were the two said rulers of Elysium Rex and Pneuma as the two were now waking up in their room.