chapter 1~the orphange life with bullys

tee's pov

alone
depressed
scared
abanded
worthless

all the feelings ive been going through for the past 6 years. plus many more.

sorry im tee taylor,16 and been put in this dump for the last 6 years. just another 2 more years and i can get out of this hell hole.

everyone hates me here. even the ladys that work here. i dont even know why ive been put here.one minute i was happily with my parents and the next thing i know is im here.

they say, my mum .and dad never cared about me and thats why im here.

i have got 1 sister hazel but i saw with my own eyes her getting brutally murded. that day was one of the days i will never forget.

but anyway. enough of my soppy story. and more into reality.

im sat here on my bed.with the only thing i can trust.

my guitar.

it opens up to me and lets every single pain go away.

but my guitar ant just my relief of pain.i also trust my blade.

"Girls and boys get your lazy arses downstairs now for dinner!" miss hannigan said through the intocorm.

i sighed heavilly while making my way downstairs.

i sat down at the table. while the girls were sniggering and laughing in disgust.

"tee what are you doing down here.get your fat ass upstairs,bitches and hoes like you dont deserve to eat!" miss hannigan yelled. i ran upstairs,ellie tripping me making me face plant the floor on ths way..

"eww ahah u feel over as your to fat ahaha your worthless no one likes u here just get in your head and just go die!" she harshly said while going downstairs.

at this minute i could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks..

then i thought.and then i had a idea.......

a/n

hi guys tee taylor yes its from TDG sorry ♡

vote please♡