Chapter 2 - Date Night

Nozel looks to Asta and says " I apologize for my sisters remark , she hasn't been outside the castle as much as most people and doesn't know who you are "
Asta bows to show respect to the Prince and Queen as Julius taught him and says "No problem , I understand"
Noelle is shocked to see Nozel apologize to someone and also question who Asta really is , then ..she realizes she doesn't feel any mana from him"
"Noelle go and get ready for your date and Asta go with her to settle in" says Nozel
They both head towards Noelle's room
"I can't believe the 'Black Bull' is my sister's bodyguard says Nozel to himself
Asta and Noelle head to her room and on the way Noelle over-hears the guards that protect the magic tool rooms say "No way its that the Black Bull"
Noelle then looks at Asta and wonders who he really is. They make it to her room and he heads towards the "Guards Den" which is a tiny room inside of the queens room that is of use to the guards of princesses and queens. Noelle is ready and heads down the staircase to join Asta before they head out.
Asta blushed slightly as he realize she is truly beautiful.
They make it to the restaurant by taking a magic carriage , before they head in Asta says he will be seated at the table next to her and that he will not interfere with them unless he senses something is wrong , he tells her if she decides to leave and go somewhere private with her date that she should know that he will be right there in the room with them
Noelle embarrassingly blushes and yells " I am not like that! " Asta smiles and says let's go in..
Asta and Queen Noelle walk into the restaurant to everyone bow-ing and paying respect to the newly announced Queen , Asta sits down at his table and Noelle is met by Langris and the two greet as he helps her to her seat.
Mimosa Vermillion the princess of the Vermillion royal family and cousin to Noelle and the Silva house , runs to Asta and kisses him in the cheek , Noelle sees this and lightly blushed as she thinks back to Asta's statement before they entered the restaurant.
Langris sips his tea and then says to Noelle "The Queen has gotten even more beautiful than the last time Ive seen her" Noelle blushes and thanks him. Noelle says "I can tell you've gotten even stronger since the last time I've seen you." Langris smiles and says "Maybe but y—" Asta and Mimosa laughing with each other interrupts , Noelle looks over at Mimosa and Mimosa looks away as she knows Noelle is on a important date.
Langris coughs to get Noelle's attention , Noelle looks at him and smile
Langris asks Noelle "if you could please fill my glass with water since you are of the house of Silva known to have the strongest water users also I would like to see how you taste" Noelle blushes and then freezes as she realizes she can't control her magic.
Asta grabs Mimosa's hand and jokingly pretends to eat it , Noelle notices this on the side of her eye and stares at them and Langris gets upset at Noelle for not paying him any attention and ignoring him and slams his hands on the table , before anyone could blink Asta is standing there and asks "My Queen is everything alright?" Noelle blushes slightly and says everything is fi—" Langris interrupts "I don't sense a drop of mana from you , go sit back down you magic-less peasant" Asta takes a step towards Langris but then is grabbed by both of his arms , his left arm grabbed by Mimosa and right arm grabbed by Noelle , Mimosa grabs Asta so he wouldn't hurt him in front of all these noble families at the restaurant, Noelle grabs him so they wouldn't cause a scene, then Noelle tells Langris "you may leave" Langris looks at Noelle angrily/shockingly and then says "I see" as he realizes his family is owned by the Silvas.
Mimosa sits down and haves dinner with Noelle while Asta goes back to his table , Noelle asks Mimosa how does she know Asta.
Mimosa says " I knew him since I was younger, he would be randomly walking around looking sad and when he pass by the Vermillion's Castle she would run to the gate and say Hi so he would smile" Noelle looks over at Asta and wonders more about him. Mimosa says "I have to go" Noelle says "let me walk you to your carriage" , while outside Mimosa tells Asta she wish he could come with her to see the inside of her castle, Noelle blushes and then tells mimosa to stop flirting with her bodyguard, Mimosa turns red and runs into her carriage.
"Hmphh, you were talking about me going somewhere private with someone but you were the one I should be keeping my eye on" Asta just stares at Noelle , "So where are we off too?" Asta asks , Noelle says she wants to go walking around town as she hasn't been since she was young . Asta says alright and then reaches for Noelle's hand , "W-W-What are you doing!?" Noelle asks while blushing hard.
"I will hold your hand while we walk so we won't be separated" Noelle blushed even more and then stares at him and grabs his hand and says "Show me around please".

~~~~To be continued~~~~~
**Author comment: I should remake this chapter , forgive me. 😭