PROLOGUE

»𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑«
"I hate children."
»ꏂꎭꀤꌩꍏ«

MEGUMI

Sighs tiredly as sweat cascade down his body, his small frame shaking from exhaustion. Having been training from say to night, his young body was finally starting to react.

Gritting his teeth in anger at himself, he formed his hand into a hand sign, but due to his anger he couldn't tell the mistake he made, and before he could even react, he was suddenly pushed away by a strong force, a shout mixed with a scream of pain as his back roughly made contact with none other than the wall, as his vision blurred only being able to see the view of a man with white hair, before his small body shut down.

The male blinked, looking around with an eyebrow raised as he clenched his fists before glancing down at the child and looking at his hand, before his eyes widened and a growl left his lips.

"A child....a mere child summoned me!?" The unnamed male shouted out in annoyance as he glared at the red mark present on the boys hand, showing that of a red marking strangely looking like a new tattoo.

A sigh of annoyance passed him as he looked at the ceiling, only just realizing how close he was to touching it, before suddenly his hand twitched.

In one swift motion that seemed to fluent to be mere instinct, a material object formed in his hands taking shape of two twin swords contrasting in color as he quickly rose both to the neck of a tall white haired male wearing sunglasses. A smirk came upon the new males face before he suddenly clapped his hand happily.

"You must be Archer!" He called out happily as the now named Archer raised an eyebrow at his overly dramatic enthusiasm. Pulling his swords back he stared at the slightly taller male noticing the lack of malice or intent of harming anyone. Archer slowly backed away, walking to be in front of the boys unconscious figure as the white haired male chuckled and rested a hand on his hips.

"I see you're cautious around me, nice thinking." He held out a hand, supposedly for Archer to shake. Archer glanced at the hand then back up at the owner who merely smiled. "It's nice to meet you Archer. I'm Gojo Satoru."

MASTER...?

Archer rubbed his forehead to keep a headache from forming as he slowly processed Gojo's words. "So you're telling me...that I was brought into an entirely different dimension...with a completely different power scaling and combat style, by a child... because he has the potential to defeat a special grade?" He deadpanned as Gojo nodded happily.

Does this man-child think I'm a fool?

He couldn't stand Gojo in the slightest. Each movement and word that came out of his mouth made him want to launch a sword into his mouth. Sighing he glanced at the child who slowly opened his eyes, watching in suspicion as Gojo cooed at the "cute" scene.

"Looks like Megumi-chan is finally up!" Gojo called out happily as the now named Megumi sat up slowly, glancing around before nearly jumping at the strong feeling of power and authority that came from behind him. Slowly turning behind him, he saw Archer looking at Gojo with disgust.

Slowly looking to Gojo, who didn't seem worried at all, he pointed towards him. Gojo smiled and stood up, grabbing the hand that the new marking came from. Megumi freaked out. " Why do I have a tattoo on my hand!?" He looked at it, tried rubbing it off to see if it was fake, but it wasn't.

Feeling his soul leave his body, he wondered how he didn't at least wake up while getting the tattoo. Archer grumbled to himself, seeing as the child, Megumi, didn't seem to understand a single thing, he'd have to explain everything.

Megumi nearly jumped when feeling his head be poked as he slowly glanced up at the tall male, glancing at Gojo, who was gone?

W-EHERE'S GOJO!?

Could you really blame him for panicking? Archer was the most intimidating person he's ever met. And, although he'd never admit it, he nearly pissed his pants when he heard him talk.

"You don't understand what's going on right?"

Megumi slowly turned to him, and shook his head, indicating that he in fact knew absolutely nothing of the predicament he accidentally threw himself into.

Archer sighed tiredly. "I am Archer... I'm your ser-" before he could finish, he was suddenly cut off by Megumi saying with such a serious face.

"Raise me."

Archer blinked.
Megumi blinked.
Archer blinked again.
Before he sweatdroped. "Isn't that white haired man your guardian? And you didn't even let me-"

"I don't care. Anything so that man-child can stop annoying me any chance he gets. Which is all the time." Archer looked at Megumi with concern as he watched him shiver. He really needs to be more cautious of Gojo from now on.

MASTER...?

"And if I refuse a command you can use a command seal to force me. However if you lose all, I will have free rein for my actions." Archer ended as Megumi was taking notes of the several points stated.

He nodded before standing up. "Well I hope I can be a good enough master for you." He bowed respectfully as Archer nodded.

"I have a feeling you will Megumi-san." Using the term that Megumi asked him to refer to him as, he watched as the child closed the book he was writing and turned back to Archer.

"I want you to raise me."

"Megumi-san I'm certain an adult would be better fitted for raising you."

"You're an adult."

"No I'm a never aging spirit that revives after dying and can fight with a hole in my chest "

"Same thing I don't care. Just make sure Gojo dosen't come back I don't think I can handle him anymore."

"That's not- okay fine don't use a command seal!"