• Chapter 7 •

Todoroki's POV

My friends and I were walking down the sidewalks together while it was raining, luckily we all brought umbrellas for each other. We tried to get to our dorms as soon as possible before the rain got worse.

I wasn't so sure why, but I still had this thought it my head for many, many days.

I assumed it was still about y/n since my mind has always been cluttered with thoughts of her. And as I expected, I was right, although it was a thought that recently came into my mind..

It started ever since Katsuki told me that I might have been in love with his sister, which I was pretty confused about.

Does that mean that I might be in love with y/n? Or am I just thinking that Katsuki's assumption was wrong? I had no clue.

I tried not to stress to much about the situation, but I kept thinking about it until we all got to our dorms.

A few minutes later, we arrived to our dorms. I was pretty tired, so I decided to take a nap.

I entered my dorm, I waved goodbye to my friends before I closed the door.

"Good night, I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said.

"Oh, okay. Bye Todoroki-kun!" Midoriya replied back. He waved and left with the others.

I went to go lie down on my bed. As I was trying to fall asleep, I thought to myself for a few moments.

"Maybe I do love y/n.. although I have never experienced love before. What does love feel like?" I asked myself.

"I'lol have to ask my friends tomorrow, I suppose. I should try to get some sleep now," I thought.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep peacefully as I was lying down on my bed.

The next day...

I got up from my bed and went to go get ready for class. I changed into my uniform and left my dorm.

I went to go meet up with my other friends since we were going to eat breakfast with each other.

A few moments later, I arrived to the table where my friends were eating breakfast.

"Oh, Good morning, Todoroki!" Uraraka greeted. "Come sit and eat breakfast with us."

I sat down next to my friends and started to eat my breakfast.

As I was casually eating my food, I suddenly remembered that I was planning to tell my friends about be possibly liking y/n ever since since last night.

I wasn't so sure if I should tell them, but I decided to tell them anyway.

"Erm.. I hope I'm not bothering you guys, but is it okay if I tell a situation I've been struggling with..?" I asked.

"Oh, it's all right to tell us what you're struggling with," Midoriya replied. "What's the situation?"

"You're struggling with something, Todoroki?" Tsuyu asked. "That's unfortunate.. what's wrong?"

"Oh, erm, well.." I said. "I wanted to ask..."

"You wanted to ask us what..?" Uraraka asked curiously.

"..how does it feel to be in love?" I asked.

As soon as I finished asking that question, everyone froze in shock.

"You're in love with someone, Todoroki?" Iida asked

"I'm not sure," I replied.

"What do you mean by 'I'm not sure?'" Midoriya asked.