• Chapter 4 •

Y/n's POV (At school..)

My classmates and I were at school. Mr. Aizawa-sensei explained that we will be having our own separate dorm rooms. I was surprised and joyful when he announced that.

"Finally.." I said in relief. "Now I don't have to deal with Katsuki always yelling at me when we get home."

"Good for you," Mina said with a chuckle.

We all got to customize and decorate our dorms any kind of way we wanted them.

I designed my dorm nicely, and so did my friends.

After we were done customizing our dorms, the boys were relaxing while the girls and I were hanging out.

The girls and I had the idea to see everyone else's dorms to see who had the best dorm. Mina decided to call it a 'room presentation contest.' About everyone was pretty much excited for it.

We started with Midoriya's dorm first. His dorm was pretty much all styled as All Might. He had a bunch of All Might figurines and posters.

He seemed embarrassed about it, but some of us thought that his dorm was still pretty cool. He seemed to admire All Might a lot.

Next was Tokoyami's room. His room was pretty dark and gloomy, but it was still really nice.

After awhile of looking at a few of the boys' dorms, it was time for Todoroki to show his room.

"Hurry up and get this over with. I'm sleepy," he replied. He opened the door and revealed his room. It was sort of like a Japanese-style. Everyone seemed pretty shocked, and so was I.

"I would've never thought he'd like Japanese-styled rooms.." I thought to myself.

I really liked his dorm, I thought that it was even nicer than my own.

Next was Sato's turn to show his dorm. He baked everyone a delicious, fluffy snack that he baked.

After we looked at everybody's dorm rooms, the girls took a vote for the best dorm, and they decided to pick Sato.

At the end of the day, all of us went to our dorms and went to bed since we were all pretty tired.

I was glad that I didn't have to deal with my brother constantly yelling at me all the time. I felt very joyful inside. I laid on top of bed and finally went asleep.

A few weeks have passed, my days went on like usual. Going to school, talking with my friends, training, hanging out with Todoroki-kun after school, and then going to sleep once the day is over.

..although one thing seemed to be a bit off about me.. I felt this weird feeling in my stomachs, as if beautiful, colorful butterflies were peacefully fluttering inside.

My face also turns light pink whenever I think or hang out with Todoroki-kun. I never knew why I acted like that, but I decided to not worry about it.

I lived my days like how I'd usually would, until now..

I was walking to the coffee shop where Todoroki-kun was at. I didn't want to be late. I got there as fast as I could.

I finally arrived to the coffee shop and slammed open the door while panting. I was tired from running too fast.

"Oh, hey, y/n. Are you ok?" he asked in a concerned way. "You're breathing heavily.."

"Y-yeah, I am.. I just ran here as fast as I could so that I wouldn't be late," I said while still panting.

"But don't worry about me..! I-I'm fine," I said with a sweat-drop.

"Oh, okay then.. do you need me to get you some water..?" he asked.