• Chapter 3 •

Y/n's POV

I was sleeping on my bed. It was very quiet, until Katsuki came into my room..

"Why the hell are you sleeping? It's only 7:00 pm." he said.

I woke up and sat up from my bed.

"That's because ignorant people like you always have to annoy me," I replied. "Can I please just sleep?"

"Not until you tell me why you've been hanging out with Icyhot!" he yelled.

My eyes opened wide. I didn't know what to say to him.

"Wait- h-how did you know—?" I asked while getting out of my bed.

"Don't be stupid," he replied. "I was with Kirishima and the others, I passed the coffee shop and saw you two talking to each other!"

Great. How convenient that my own brother now knows I hang out with the person he absolutely despises.

"Oh c'mon, Katsuki! He's nice, why do you hate him so much?!" I yelled at him.

"He's annoying and ignorant, that's why," he pointed out.

"I'm sure you're talking about yourself, Todoroki is nothing like that," I said.

"Yeah, right," he said sarcastically. "You don't even know how stupid he is."

"I don't, but I know how much you are," I replied. "Please just give people a chance at least once, all right?"

"He doesn't even deserve chances!" he yelled.

"Whatever.. just get out of my room and leave.." I said.

"Fine, but just remember that you will regret being friends with that guy," he said.

He slammed the door seeming pretty annoyed. I was upset that he approve of my friendship with Todoroki, but what do you expect from him? That's just typical Katsuki.

I decided to just go back to bed and rest so that I don't have to feel stressed.

But before I could even lie my head on my pillow, I realized that I got a text from Todoroki.

I read the text. "Hey, y/n. Are you busy?" the text message said.

I wrote back, "No, why? Do you need something?"

"No, I just wanted to ask if you'd like to hang out tomorrow in the park," Todoroki replied back.

"Oh, sure! We can hang out after school. Anyways, I'm going to go take a nap. Good night, Todoroki," I wrote back.

I put my phone aside on the table and laid back down on my bed to sleep.

The next day...

I woke up from my nap, somehow I wasn't yelled at from my brother. I checked his room and saw him still resting. I guess I woke up earlier than him.

I went back downstairs to go eat my breakfast.

"G'morning, y/n," said my mom.

"'Morning.." I said tiredly.

I went to the kitchen and made my breakfast. I got a piece of toast and a cup of milk.

I ate my breakfast while texting Todoroki before we got to school.

When I was finished with my breakfast, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I got changed into my uniform and brushed my long/short hair. I realized I was very early for school, I waited for my brother to finish getting ready.