Chapter 1

This is my first time writing in a while since 2019. Please give me some tips and suggestions.
BTW your fit👇🏽

(If you dont like this outfit you can change it if you want)

Y/N's POV

I was taking a late night stroll through my neighborhood. I felt the cold wind blowing lightly in my face as I put the hood to my jacket over my head.

I stop walking to take my phone out my small backpack that I carried with me and checked the time, 12:06am. My phone dies as I look at the time.

"I should start heading home, it's getting really late" I say as I put my phone back into my bag. I look up to see a group of 6 guys who happen to be from my school. 'Oh shit', I thought to myself. These guys always caused me trouble before school was out.

I started walking the other way to avoid them noticing me but just as I started walking away, "Oh look guys, it's that girl. Y/N"

"Fuck" I said under my breath. I turned around facing them, "Hey guys, I was just going. I'll be on my way now" I say nervously.

The one in the middle was named Liam the others were named Chris, Jacob, Jake, Jace, and Asher. I guess you could say that Liam is the "leader" of the group because they do whatever he says and seem a bit afraid of him.

As I turned around to start walking again I felt a grab and pull on my arm.

A fiery like pain struck the part of my arm that was grabbed.

"Ow fuck-"

I was turned around to see Liam up close to me. He pushed me up against the gate that was blocking out the forest.

"What are we gonna do with you" He says as the rest of his group walk up to us standing behind Liam with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Don't fucking touch me and leave me alone" I say firmly as I am now face to face with him making eye contact.

He smirks at me. "Feisty are we" He says trailing his fingers down my shoulder and sliding his thumb on the waistband of my skirt.

I kneed him in the dick. He let go of me and groaned in pain as he held his area. "YOU BITCH!" He yells punching my stomach and started hitting me, leaving a bruise on my stomach while his friends watched smirking and laughing.

I punched him in the jaw and kicked him in the stomach making him stumble back bit. I took this as my chance to get away from them.

I made a run for it along with them quickly running after me. I knew it would be a bad idea to run home because then they would know where I lived.

Without thinking things 100% through I made a run for the gate that was blocking people from getting into the forest. I threw my bag over it and quickly jumped the gate, picked up my bag and started running into the forest.