Chapter 2: What just happened?!

Start from the beginning

She shows a footage of Tohka being a clueless idiot as her entire body was shaking and she seemed to be scared of her surroundings.

"Now this idiot who's panicking right now is called a spirit, and you have no idea what I'm talking about are you?"

Shido shakes his head.

"Stop a for moment. Are you really the same Kotori who use to be afraid of the dark and usually begs help from your Onii~chan?"

Kotori blushed from the details Shido was giving out.

"Idiot! don't just casually spat those out of no where and Yes it's still me!"

"Oh really?"

A vein began to pop on Kotori's forehead.

"Reine!"

"Will do."

She walks up to Shido and slaps him across the face.

"OOOWWW!!!" He screamed. "Why did you do that for?"

"Duhh to bring you back to reality anyways, these women you see that are armed with realizers are the AST better known to be as the Anti-Spirit-Team."

"So in other words they kill these spirits?"

"Bingo, wow here I thought you were some kind of dense harem protagonist Shido."

Ouch.

"So how do we stop them from killing her?"

"Oh this is where we join in." She stated. "In addition with you helping us."

"Me?"

"Yes, will have to go through some training before you start this operation, So just go back to school like normal."

"Woah, slow down this is a lot to take in!"

She gets irritated as she stepped on Kannazuki's foot hard.

"OOHHH Thank you!" he fell down the floor.

"You better prepare yourself Shido. Now then tells us the details on your short encounter with Princess. What was she like? and her attitude towards you?" She questioned.

"Well she asked where she was so I simply answered."

"In a casual manner?! hmm if you didn't complete your training you would been fried from the start with a single response." She said. "Anyways we needed a bit answer from you since our data stated that her intelligence is at a 33. Even though in the footage shows her being a complete clueless idiot. Usually spirits we know of tends to be a bit cautious of it's surrounding and could be a bit aggressive after it's been provoked."

"Well after Tobiichi intervened between me and her that spirit girl just flat out and said that she wasn't in a mood to fight, that's when she use the chance to leave, the impact struck me." Shido replied.

"I see." She looks at the paused screen where it showed Tohka's confused face.

A Week Later in the Human world

Spirit World

First PoV

So here I am floating around in the spirit world hoping for the right moment for me to leave this plain.

I was very surprised that I actually became Tohka Yatogami. I guess when I snatched the crystal right off of Mio's palm, thats where it all happened. The sucky part I'm no longer a man anymore. In other words a Man's soul stuck in a woman's body. Now what am I going to do about love life? I mean Shido needs <Sandalphon> to progress the plot. I guess I'm going to have to sacrifice my manhood for this.