Part 36 - Big Day (part I)

Start from the beginning

"Raya! I can't wait for your wedding! I'll pick the most amazing flowers for your bouquet!" expressed Pranee. 

Raya giggled and said, "Thank you a lot."

"And I saw the fabric that's four outfit. It is absolutely blinding! Off to Fang to make into your wedding dress." expressed Pranee.

That sparked Raya's interest even more. She smiled and said, "What colours?"

"Can't tell you. It should be a surprise." 

Raya sighed and said, "Aw mannn! Are you playing the 'don't tell Raya' game too?"

"Everyone is." said Pengu smiling at her.

"Fine." 

Pengu chuckled and said, "Hmm...do you miss Namaari?"

Raya sighed and held down her head. "Why is that even a question...of course I do."

"I figured. Well um...Pranee and I got to go so we'll catch up with you later."

"Okay, see you soon."

Raya felt so alone. The wait was getting so agonizing and felt unbearable. She tried doing anything to have her mind occupied but all she could keep thinking about was Namaari. In the evening when it felt as though she was being tortured, Sisu flew down to her. 

"Hey Sisu"

"My girl Raya! You look a bit...red... were you crying?"

"No...I just feel so desperate for Namaari."

"I figured as much." said Sisu. "Want me to quickly take you to see her?"

Raya gasped and said, "You'd really do that?"

"Of course! I love to see you happy. And it's just a minute journey."

Raya hugged her and said, "Thank you."

"Now hold on tight." warned Sisu as she held Raya.

They flew to Fang and Namaari was with her serlot in the mainland by a lake. She was startled when she heard noise and looked around then assumed it was probably a wild animal. Sisu landed with Raya in a thick bush and Sisu whispered, "Should I be worried about things that are not to be seen between the two of you?"

Raya nervously laughed and placed a hand on her head, "I um...no."

"Well go and see her! You don't wanna be away from Heart for too long and worry your Ba." expressed Sisu in an excited whisper.

Raya went to where Namaari was and from a distance, she softly said, "Dep la?"

Namaari instantly turned around and was in disbelief when she saw Raya. Raya ran into her embrace and said, "I-I missed you so much!"

"Me too baby." said Namaari, happy to have her girlfriend in her arms.

She cupped Raya's face but then hesitated and raised a brow and said, "No I'm not gonna kiss you."

"Then I will." Raya leaned in to kiss Namaari but she shifted. The annoyed Raya said, "Namaariiiiii!"

"I really wanna but our passionate kisses will be for our wedding. I don't wanna take away from the feel that we should have when we secure our marriage."

"But..." Raya felt heartbroken. She understood what Namaari was saying but longed to taste her lips.

Namaari saw the hurt in her eyes then smiled and said, "Did you really believe me? Baby of course I wanna kiss you. Was just teasing."

She immediately caressed her cheek and kissed her lips passionately. Raya's soft moans of pleasure aroused Namaari. Namaari was conscious that they were in the open and could be seen by anyone.