Part 9 - Unexpectedly Revealed

They were still cuddled and didn't know that they overslept. Chief Virana had asked the General to summon the princesses for breakfast. Atitaya knocked gently on the door a few times and heard no response so she gently opened it. As she slowly peered through, she gasped and her eyes widened when she saw the princesses cuddled together. She was on the verge of freaking out and decided to just close back the door, trying to unsee everything.

She returned to Virana and said, "T-they're still sleeping Chief."

"You look a bit disturbed, is everything okay?"

"Yeah...I'm ok..." replied the General in a timid breath as she attempted to regain composure

"It's alright if they are a little late. They've done so much for our lands. I'm sure allowing them to rest as much as they want is the least we can do to say 'thank you'."

"Right. The other lands are having a good time. It's amazing to see how everyone's up and so energetic." said Virana.

"Breakfast is always the culprit."

The Chiefs shared a laugh but General Atitaya felt rather uneasy. She NEEDED to talk to Namaari. She had to talk her out of potentially being romantically involved with Raya. That would simply destroy Fang's reputation and the relationship she has with her mother because there is no way Virana would be okay with that.

..............................................................................
"D-dep la?" said Raya as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hmm?" replied Namaari who was still not fully awake. She held Raya tighter and whispered, "Rest some more baby."

"Okay." said Raya as she relaxed.

After a few more minutes, Namaari fully woke and yawned. She gently sat up with Raya still in her arms. Not long after, General Atitaya knocked on the door again. She felt desperate to speak to the princess of Fang.

"Who is it?" asked Namaari, her voice slightly cracking.

"It's the General. I need to speak with you urgently." replied Atitaya, desperation in her voice.

Namaari was startled and she said, "Is...Is something going on? Is my mother fine?"

"No nothing bad is happening to anyone but I  MUST see you."

"I'll be there soon. Heading for breakfast shortly." replied Namaari with a sigh of relief.

The General left and Raya said in her very sleepy tone, "What's happening?"

"Nothing really. General Atitaya just wants to speak to me later." replied Namaari.

"Okay." said Raya.

"How was your sleep babygirl?"

"It was great."

"Awesome. Hmm..." 

Namaari pulled her closer and held her tight as she gave Raya a deep unexpected kiss but she gave into it regardless. After they pulled away from the kiss, Raya blushed intensely and said, "You startled me."

"I know. You have a lot more in store for the future dep la." teased Namaari.

Raya laughed slightly then hugged Namaari, resting the side of her face on Namaari's.

"Let's get ready for breakfast dep la." said Raya.

"Yeah."

They separately prepared themselves to get breakfast. When they arrived, they bowed in respect to the Chiefs and the General.

"This is the first you've overslept dew drop." said Chief Benja.

"I was just really exhausted" said Raya with a smile as she sat around the table with Namaari.

Breakfast was served and after eating, Namaari went to General Atitaya and said, "You wanted to speak with me?"

"Yes it's really important Namaari."

"What's wrong?" asked Namaari while narrowing her eyebrows.

"We need to go somewhere private first. Let's go to one of the clear benches." replied Atitaya.

"Okay."

Before leaving with the general, Namaari held Raya's hand and said, "I'll return soon."

Raya nodded with a smile then Namaari left. When she and the general were seated, she felt a bit uncomfortable and said, "So...what's the matter?"

"Okay. Princess, I know that you're going to probably look at me in a negative light but.." She took a deep breath and said, "It has to do with Raya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wellllllll....the secret is cracked. What's going to be Namaari's reaction and what will happen going forward? Stick around to find out more! Don't forget to leave a vote <3