“You just seemed a little… off. Also, I can enter your mind when I feel like it… so would you please stop thinking about pinning me against a tree and making out with me?” I teased.

“Tch, whatever.” He said with a blush.

He then picked me up bridal style and made his way up onto a tree branch about five minutes away from Konoha. He looked at me, still in his arms, and just stood there.

I love you so much… Kasumi… I love you… love… Kasumi… I love her… so pretty… so smart… so deadly… so fierce… so feisty… so… hot…

“WOAH SASUKE CALM YOUR LITTLE TEENAGE BRAIN DOWN RIGHT NOW!” I hollered, smacking him upside the head and getting on my feet.

“Hehe… woops?” He defended.

“Yeah, sure. ‘Woops’” I said with a ‘yeah right’ look on my face.

“I’m sorry… I can’t control what goes through my mind.” He said.

“Neither can I. Sometimes I think way worse things than that, just throwing that out there.” I said, blushing.

“Well, just don’t hit anyone while you throw it out there…” He teased.

“I’ll hit all of the hormonal teens, how about that?” I proposed.

“That I will allow.” He said, laughing.

Woah… Sasuke just laughed. I made Sasuke laugh? That’s rare…

“I like it when you smile...can you do it again, please?” I asked.

“No way.” He answered.

“Please?” I pestered.

“No.” He said, annoyed.

Our date when on like that for a while, us just messing with each other and having a good time. I liked him and he liked me. We were happy, standing by one another’s side.

After our date, I insisted on walking back to the hospital alone so he wouldn’t get in trouble along with me.

As I walked through the dark, empty streets of Konoha, I spotted a familiar sound ninja. The one that threatened Sasuke and attacked my team! He’ll pay… I hate that guy  with a passion.

“Your blood is red, your face is blue, if you make me mad, I’ll kill you.” I said, walking up to him slowly and grabbing a kunai from my pouch.

“Well, well… if it isn’t the crazy Hironaka princess. It seems that I have made you mad… does that mean you’ll kill me now?” He asked, laughing.