Epilogue

"Pro Hero Endeavor was found dead this morning after a run-in with the League of Villains Dabi, also now known as Touya Todoroki. Millions mourn this hero's death but others take to the street after shocking evidence of family abuse surfaced just moments before the battle. Other omega's have stepped forward to share their stories as well, and how Endeavor often used his second gender to bully them into submission."

"Many people are now calling for reform of our hero society, claiming that victims of abuse should not be hidden by their abusers shadow, even if they are a high ranking hero. In Endeavor's rage thirty people were found dead, over a hundred severely injured. Reports of a blue light were seen after the battle, but no bodies have been recovered at this time, speculation says it was Touya Todoroki and his omega, Niko Kobayashi. But officers have not been able to find their bodies."
"In the end many lives were lost, but the truth surfaced. Leaving the hero's world in shambles."

~~~

The spring air felt nice on her skin, the cool breeze swept through her small home and helped drive the stuffy air out. Finally she felt at peace, enjoying the birds chirping just outside of the window.

With wobbly legs she slowly walked down the steps and into the garden, there laid her alpha, bathing in the sun.

"You're going to get a sunburn." She boredly said, this line already becoming a common phrase in her day to day life.

The alpha gave her a playful look, gently reaching for her hand. "Guess I'll need a nurse to mend me." He simply said, helping his omega lay down with him.

"Haven't I done that enough?" She huffed, running her fingers up and down his smooth skin.

"I guess you have," His bright blue eyes locked onto hers. A large smile covered his face, the one thing that never failed to make her stomach flip.

She rolled her eyes but laid on his bare chest, now free of worrying about the staples and how they used to get caught on everything.

"Mom called, she wants to know how you're doing." Her alpha softly said, already gently scenting her as they laid there.

She hummed softly and shrugged, "Tired, I still can't use it." Her voice was quiet as she spoke, a little nervous about losing the one thing that made her useful.

"That's okay little omega, there isn't anything to hurt us anymore." He calmly said, running his fingers through her hair.

She smiled and looked up at him, still admiring his new face even after all these months. When she finally woke up she was pressed against a man that smelled like her alpha but looked nothing like him, her chirps were loud enough to alert everyone and she found herself surrounded by three white haired people.

It took them multiple tries to calm her, her coma lasted longer than anyone predicted and it didn't help coming out of it she had no memory of healing her alpha. His skin was now smooth, there were still major scars but none that were the sickly purple color. Instead he looked healthy, covered in beautiful pale skin like his mother. And while she was asleep he grew his hair out to be his natural color white.

He still teases her about it even almost a year later. She just huffs and gently hits him.

Hawks visits them often, gently flapping his small baby wings when he sees them. It has been a slow process but he's growing them back. And Natsuo brings their mother to visit every couple of weeks to check in on them.

Life was simple now, Dabi was still wanted for his multiple crimes and the League was upset when he retired, but that didn't matter when they were curled up in their small yard, because everything worked out in the end.