Ch. 12.5 (Smut)

A/N: Hey everyone! This is only smut, there is no importance to the overall story so it is up to you if you would like to read this or not!

Niko woke up with a clouded mind, her body seemed heavy and she felt like she was burning up. She whined softly as she went to stretch, but she quickly stopped when she felt how achy her body was. Niko huffed and gave up on getting up, for now, she was confused as to why she felt so sick. It has been over a week since the raid now, her head recovered quickly thanks to her quirk naturally healing her over a few days.

A hot flash struck quickly as she laid there, suddenly her shirt felt too tight and overwhelmingly hot. Niko carefully discarded it without moving her aching body too much. When she was semi-comfortable again she got to thinking what was happening, Niko laid there in confusion as she wiped some sweat off her brow. Niko was to give in and accept she had a mysterious illness but a small shift of her legs shot pleasure up her spine and caused her to whimper not so quietly.

Niko was struck with the horror of what was happening. Her symptoms suddenly made perfect sense, she was going into her heat. But she knew she was a month early, it had only been five months since her last one, not six. She started to panic, this would be the first heat with Dabi around and they haven't talked about what they were going to do. Niko knew she needed to get Dabi up before her pheromones and instincts started to take over her senses.

Rolling over she went to wake Dabi up but she was met with the Alpha's hungry gaze. A shiver went down her spine, butterflies filling her stomach, he had been awake for hours. It looked like there was no trace of sleep. He watched her like she was his prey, tracking every small movement. His pupils were blown, Dabi looked at her hungrily but made no effort to touch her. He was waiting.

"Dabi, I'm going-" She softly spoke, panic laced in her voice. But Dabi slowly growled.

"I know. You started smelling like it last night." Dabi said mindlessly, all of his focus was on her, his gaze burning holes into her. Niko shivered again, starting to become more desperate.

"What are we going to do?" She asked, her breathing was starting to slow and get more ragged. Every movement she made seemed to shoot pleasure through her body. Dabi noticed her change immediately, his alpha was desperate to take what was his.

"Do you want me here?" Dabi asked slowly, trying to be a gentleman but he wanted to take her right then and there. "Do you want this?"

Niko's mind was clouded again, her omega already starting to take over. She did her best to think about this critically but every fiber of her body was telling her to submit. Without realizing she reached for Dabi desperately but he growled.

"Niko answer me." He warned, moving away from her advances. "I'm not going to touch you unless you tell me what you want."

"You, please I need you." She whined, starting to crawl to him out of desperation since he moved away. "Dabi please, I want you alpha."

Before she was even done with her sentence Dabi advanced and pinned her down to the mattress. A low possessive growl rumbled from his chest as he scanned over her bare torso, eye flickering over every inch of her body. "Mine." He said breathlessly.

Before Niko could react Dabi's mouth was on hers, she whimpered in response, then Dabi's hips pressed hard against hers earning a moan at the friction. She desperately rubbed against his front and Dabi grunted in response, followed by a line of curses. His hands harshly grabbed Niko's hips and grinded into her, both of them gasping and moaning, Dabi moved from her mouth to her throat, starting to bite and suck a trail down her neck to her collarbone. Niko's body reacted to every touch, jerking forward and shivering, Dabi smirked starting to kiss his way back up her neck leaving possessive hickeys and bite marks in his wake.