Uninvited Alpha

***Terra's P.O.V.***

It's been six months of peaceful living. Six whole months of being a normal girl with no problems or major responsibilities. I help Aaron with pack business occasionally since I'm a Beta, but it's never anything too hard. Ever since the council of the gods took away my powers, it's been quiet. I honestly don't miss them because they're nothing but trouble. I'm living a nice life now.

Aaron and I completed our mating a few weeks after the funeral for all of the wolves that died and it honestly was the happiest day of my life. I told him I wasn't ready for kids yet, but he understood. We're both too young for kids right now, though I think he secretly want to become a daddy. We waited a little while for things to calm down. Someone coming back from the dead doesn't just happen everyday.

I can picture a little boy, with his eyes and mischievous smile running around causing trouble that I have to fix and a little girl with Aaron wrapped around her finger. He's already told me if we have a girl that he's doomed. I just laughed, but in my head I was agreeing with him. Until now, this was what my future was looking like.

Since Bryn and I both love art and we have nothing better to do with our time anymore since we're out of school, we saved up some money to buy this small building for our store. Aaron and Skye helped us out because they didn't want their mates to pay for everything. No matter how much we insisted they don't help, they did it anyways. Such stubborn boys, but we love them.

I never in a million years thought that this little store would turn out to be the place I would have to be forcefully dragged away from. I'm happy here. This is my new life; one without the media, pressure and the expectations of a princess.

"Leave and never come back." I order, lacing my words with power, but he stands his ground with only a small flinch to prove the command affected him. Bryn has disappeared upstairs and I hear the urgent mumbling of her talking into her cell phone.

"I can't do that Terra. We've been looking for you for over a year now. Do you know how worried everyone is? A lot have given up hope of ever finding you, yet here you are."

"I am fully aware of the situation." I snap, slamming a hand down on top of the glass counter. It cracks around my hand, but thankfully doesn't shatter.

"Then you know you have to come back." I shake my head and then impatiently brush my hair behind my ear as it escapes from my braid.

"I don't want to. Sure I miss my family and friends, but I have a new life here with my mate and pack. I have responsibilities."

"You have duties to your people back home that you cannot ignore any longer." He argues, leaning over the counter to get closer to me, but I back away.

"I have a mate now. According to the law, the female will move to their mate's pack. I have the right to stay here and I would know. I did have the best teachers." He runs a hand through his hair and gives me an annoyed look.

"Listen, I've been ordered to bring you home safely, but if I have to knock you out first then so be it." I narrow my eyes at him and my wolf starts to show, growling loudly for him to hear.

"Are you threatening me?" I challenge, slowly reaching for something to hit him with behind me. So far, there are paint brushes which won't hurt him unless I stab him in the eyes.

"He better not be." Another voice booms and my head snaps to the voice at the door. Aaron had heard the last bit of what Reed was saying and looks pissed. I smile, despite the situation, as my mate jumps over the counter and hides me behind his body. A low rumble is sounding from his chest and it's directed at the jerk in front of us.