"I... damn are we really that bad?" Hunter turned to Bobbi shocked.

"Probably," was her answer as she reached for his coffee and took a sip.

"Everyone thinks you can do better," Seven told Bobbi, focusing solely on her while Hunter verbalised his hurt, "I like Mister Hunter, he's nice and makes good food. Miss May says he acts like a child and it's nice not being the only child here, but I agree with them."

"Hey! Watch it, kid," Hunter warned, too which Seven looked at him confused.

"Watch what?" He asked innocently to which Bobbi laughed at.

"You think I could do better?" she asked playfully, crouching down to look Seven in the eye. The boy blushed deeply at the action, "who do you suggest I be with then?"

"I would say me but Miss Nina said the age gap would be frowned upon," Seven pouted. Bobbi gasped slightly at the forwardness in his words, while Hunter rose an eyebrow. Considering how shy he is around most adults, neither of them expected him to be so open, "how about Miss Simmons? She makes better food than Mister Hunter, she's pretty and really smart."

"Am I not pretty?" Hunter asked, offended. Seven looked to him and shrugged.

"You are, you just not very smart."

"Why you littl-" Hunter was cut off by Bobbi pushing him back into his seat before he could advance on the kid and Seven just watched him.

"I'll leave if you answer one question," he proposed and he watched Hunter sigh hyperbolically before nodding.

"Fine, go ahead."

"Are you two fucking?"

The silence that filled the room at Seven's question was quickly broken by Hunter smashing his forehead against the table.

"Oh God," Bobbi whispered at the question, cheeks flushing ever so slightly.

"Nina is so going to kill me," Hunter announced as he repeatedly hit his head into the furniture while Seven watched him, very concerned.

*

When Nina woke up this morning, she was in a good mood. It was a weird thing to be in, considering Trip had almost died last night, but she was. She'd decided to embrace the positivity of the morning, knowing that since she woke up happy, the day would most likely end with her anything but.

She'd eaten breakfast, downed a cup of coffee and had been heading to Coulson's office before she got distracted by a small remote-controlled car making its way down the hallway. It was red and looked a lot like Lola, the car Coulson was obsessed with, so Nina made the instinctive decision to follow it.

"Hey, watch out, watch out. Coming through, coming through," Nina heard. It was Mack, behind the calls and controlling the vehicle. Nina watched him intrigued as the car was picked up by a passing Fitz, "hey, hey, take it easy with that. I made that for Coulson."

"You know, if you're looking for vacation time, bribery will get you nowhere," Fitz said, turning the car around in his hands, "cause I've tried, didn't work."

"You should try almost dying," Nina suggested, walking up to the pair. Mack acknowledged her with a smile and Fitz's entire being beamed, "all I have to do is bat my eyes and he's already signing the next month off."

"I think that only works for you," Fitz smiled, as Nina came to a stop beside him, "I almost died too and the closest thing I've gotten to a vacation was a five-minute walk through the park and that was only because Skye dropped something."