Pt 12 : We Always Have Your Back

Note: This chapter may or may not be edited.

*That Evening*

Jenn, Alice, and Aarin went to Brandon's dorm. They furiously knocked on the door. Brandon couldn't answer them as he was in the bathroom to take a shower.

Few minutes passed by. Brandon came out of the bathroom and checked his phone. He found out that there were tons of missed calls from Jenn, Alice, and Aarin.

He finally heard the knocks on his door. He rushed towards the door. He opened the door and was shocked to see them giving him death-stare.

As soon as the door opened, Jenn grabbed by his collar and threw him on the floor.

"That's what you get when you make our Molly sad!", said Aarin bitterly.

"Wait! We need to talk about this calmly!! ", Brandon suggested.

"Oh, you think so? You can't get away from this situation without getting a great lecture from us. And maybe you will have some bruises all over your face....Got it?", said Alice sarcastically.

"Do you even know how heartbroken Molly was when you acted all weird?", asked Jenn.

"She was literally crying over those love letters of you which contained your happy memories and your dream future which you wanted to spend with her! ", said Alice.

"Did you even shed a drop of a tear over this? I don't think so...Were you acting like all good type of guy this whole time? Did you even have feelings over her or was it just mere possessiveness by thinking her as a mere property of yours?", asked Aarin furiously.

The room was chaotic with their questions.

"STOP! PLEASE STOP !! Give me a chance to speak! Can we just please talk this out calmly?", Brandon shouted and requested them.

"Huh!", Jenn sighed.

"I never thought this day would come where we had to break up. I was not being possessive. Even I was stressing over the situation! I went to the Psychologist of our school. It seems that I was acting like this because of the recent trauma I had to face.", said Brandon with a low and dull voice.

"Trauma??", Alice asked in a doubtful tone.

"YES! My grandfather recently passed away. He was the only one who was by my side always while my parents struggled for me to make me who I am today. He was my greatest support of all time! I never once imagined that this would happen . ", Brandon said while crying.

Jenn, Alice, and Aarin felt sad and listened to him patiently.

"Molly was the only one who treated me just like my grandfather used to. I didn't want to lose her. Maybe that was the reason why I acted weird as per the psychologist.", said Brandon.

"Then why didn't you tell about this to Molly?", asked Aarin.

"I didn't want her to feel pity towards me. I couldn't make myself even look at her after all this. I'm so ashamed of myself. I know Molly is having a hard time because of me but I know you guys have her back as always. ", said Brandon.

"You both need to talk this out, Brandon! Molly will totally understand. She knows that you don't like being pitied by anyone. I know she will never ever pity you.", Alice suggested.

"No, I can't. I don't want her to have a hard life because of me. I want to free her from this.", Brandon said as he wiped his tears.

"But--", said Jenn and got interrupted by Brandon.

"Please tell her that she needs to stay strong.", said Brandon.

"Brandon we can understand this. Sorry, if we made it hard for you today. Even you need to stay strong! Remember to come back to her whenever you are ready.", said Aarin.

"Please take care of her.... I love her so much. I won't run away again once I come back.", said Brandon.

"Yeah, we will! As you said, we always have her back.", said Alice.

Jenn, Alice, and Aarin left his dorm and went to their dorms.

.

.

.

They visited Molly every day during the whole winter. They always made her forget about the bad memories.

Winter vacation was coming to an end. They all worried about their exams. They made a productive timetable to study for their Final Term exams.

"We can follow the timetable, right? Haha...I don't think so.", said Jenn while laughing.

"Sure, we can! If Aarin is willing to teach us Mathematics like every time.", said Molly while convincing Aarin with a bright smile.

"I'm doomed this time. I want to binge-watch some new TV shows. I just started a ton of them....I can't stop myself now.", said Alice.

"Ayyy gurl ... Whatchu talking about? Don't you know 'WE ALWAYS HAVE OUR BACK FOR EACH OTHER' ?... I'll make you stop watchin' those TV shows for time being.", Jenn said with a funny accent.

"Oh, okayy! I got you Ms. Jennifer! ", said Alice.

They all laughed heartily.

To be continued.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Cheers to those strong girls! How was today's part? Let me know your fav scene <33

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------