"Thanks Lari, tomorrow morning we'll go over the new recipes but you and Emily can go home now," Maddie smiled and took her bag. "Don't forget to lock up on your way out!"

*****

Friday morning, Maddie spent the entire morning and early afternoon testing and teaching Larissa, Emily and Ethan recipes for the official menu. It wasn't until five o'clock that she was left to get ready for her interview and for the twins' party where she would head off to next. Her hair was styled in her natural waves and her curves her hugged by a tight little black dress, slightly covering herself with a black trench coat, pairing everything off with a black high heels. She rushed to the front door when she heard someone knock and was caught by surprised when a tall handsome man with a broad chest and arms, dark brown hair and green eyes stood in front of her.

"Madeleine Archambeau, it's a been a while," he smiled.

"Cassius Warrington. Should've researched more before accepting to this."

"Chief editor for Witch Weekly, dad owns the magazine-" he gloated and flashed her another charming smile.

"Not surprisising that you got the job then," she rolled her eyes playfully, "come on in."

"Wow, the place looks amazing."

"Thank you, some minor details are missing but it's pretty much done, you can sit anywhere you like. Can I offer you something to drink? Tea, coffee, fire whiskey, water?"

"Coffee is fine, black," he took a seat on a table for two and took out what looked like a muggle recorder, as well as a quill and a small notepad.

"Here you go," she placed the cup in front of him and took off her coat before taking a seat in front of him.

"Bloody hell, you're looking as beautiful as ever," he gaped at her. "I'm saying that off the record though I could probably write something about your good looks too if you want."

"Funny," she huffed. "Let's get on with it because I have somewhere to be later tonight."

"Something basic first, what truly inspired you into opening what is expected to be the best café and bakery in the entire wizarding UK?"

"Opening my own café has been my dream since I was a little girl. My father was the one who taught me how too cook and bake so in a way, it is also a tribute to him and my sister."

"Sources say you were away for a while and returned. Would you mind sharing with the readers what you did while you were away?"

"I actually decided to live as a muggle while I was in the south of France. It's controversial, I know, and especially after the war but I just realized that I needed some time by myself to think and cope with the deaths of the family members I lost during the war. It was simple, I don't regret it. Learned loads from it."

"Other sources also mention that you are now taking care of your godson, twenty-three month old Edward Lupin, son of Remus Lupin and your late cousin Nymphadora Tonks. How has it been balancing taking care of a toddler, starting your new business and still being a main inverstor in other businesses?"

"Just like with anything new in life, it has been challenging but if I'm honest it's also been wonderful. I just believe that it definitely is a full on learning process, especially since I knew nothing about taking care of a toddler before but I think I've been handling it pretty well. I also have the support and help of my family and friends so that definitely had been making the "balancing" easier."

Maddie felt surprisingly well in Warrington's company. She could also sense that he had changed since they last time she had seen him and the way he talked and asked questions so charismatically definitely lit up something in her. He had always been good-looking but now looking at his older and mature self she could see the appeal she never noticed back at Hogwarts. The interview went smooth, almost as if they were two old friends catching up and a part of her didn't want for it to end, but everything good must come to an end, or so she thought.