"Hello, boss," Emily, one of her new employees greeted brightly as Maddie came inside.

"Hey Em, is Lari here too?" the blonde set her purse down on the counter.

"Kitchen!" Larissa, another of her employees yelled.

"Great," Maddie laughed. "Where's Ethan?"

"Out to get more ingredients for the test recipes," Emily said. "People from the Daily Prophet, The Quibbler and Witch Weekly have called and they want to interview you before the official opening!"

"Okay, if they call back tell them that I'm free Friday from six to seven, Saturday from nine to eleven and the following week just Friday from three to four thirty," Maddie said, checking the mail and bills that were addressed to her name.

"Will do," Emily beamed. "Oh sorry, we're not-"

"It's okay Em, that's my aunt Cissy," Maddie smiled and went over to give Narcissa a hug.

"I had to come and see for myself," Narcissa chimed in as her niece pulled her inside the place. "I am so proud of you Madeleine."

"Thanks, sorry to hear about the divorce," Maddie said quietly.

"It was for the best, I'm happiest than I have been in a long time actually," Narcissa shrugged off.

"Yeah, mum mentioned that you reconciled with the her and Dromeda."

"Life is too short to be cross with one's sisters."

"I should know," Maddie laughed.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about dear?"

"Let's go to my office," Maddie said and turned around with a smile on her face. "I'm sorry, but that sounds awesome."

Once the door to her office was closed, Maddie took a seat behind her desk and Narcissa sat in front, admiring what her god daughter had achieved in such a short amount of time impressively. "How's Draco?" Madeleine asked.

"He's travelling, I'm all alone at that Manor and I'm terribly bored."

"Well, then I have a proposal for you."

"I'm listening."

"Have you ever worked a day in your life Cissy?"

"Of course not, I was raised to be a loving, loyal, picture-perfect pureblood housewife," she mocked. "That is something I always envied from Cressida because she decided to work, while Andromeda and I became housewives and Bellatrix got her brain washed by the Dark Lord."

"Well, this is what I'm offering you. A job as event planner. I've already gotten plenty of people reserving dates for parties and brunches and events and to do all of that I just thought of the best event planner I could think of. You don't have to accept it but if-"

"Of course I will accept it Madeleine! Oh this is wonderful!"

"This is amazing, thank you Cissy. And my first job for you will actually planning the opening party, we'll open the twenty-sixth of March."

"Send me the guest list and I'll start working on it right away," Narcissa stood up and kissed Maddie's cheek before leaving. "I'm glad to see you are happy and doing well lovey."

"Thank you Cissy!" Maddie waved at her aunt. "I'll owl you after I finish some decoration details for the place."

"Mads, the three interviews are scheduled already!" Larissa said. "Tomorrow with Witch Weekly and on Saturday with the Daily Prophet and next week with The Quibbler."