"Fuck yeah, sleepover like the old times," she grinned and came inside the flat.

"Don't take out glasses, we're being trashy tonight," Maddie called out from the couch to Lizzie, the latter who was opening several bottles in the kitchen.

"Can we order Chinese? I'm starving," Alicia stood up and made her way to the kitchen.

"The menu of the place around the corner is-"

"I know, first drawer of the left," Ali chuckled. "It's not my first time being here you know."

"Get me as many spring rolls as the guy allows you to buy," the blonde said dramatically. "I wanna drown in alcohol and then stuff my face with deliciously fried spring rolls!"

"We should put on a movie for background noise," Liz sat down next to Maddie and handed her a bottle.

"I bought new ones a couple of days ago, pick one of those," Maddie said nonchalantly and began downing her first bottle without stopping.

"Food is on it's way," Ali beamed. "Do you think ten boxes of spring rolls will suffice?"

"I hope the do," Madeleine groaned.

"This is one is good," Liz squeeled.

"Which one?" Ali asked.

"Ten Things I Hate About You! Georgie and I went to the movies to watch it last year."

"I've seen it and it makes me cry," Maddie breathed. "But I'm not in a happy mood so let's cry tonight then!"

The three girls had already down several bottles and were completely drunk as they watched the movie. Even in such an intoxicated state, the only thing Madeleine could think about was Fred. It was him and always him and without thinking she stopped the movie to begin a drunk rant about the two of them, Alicia and Lizzie listening closely but definitely, none of them would be able to remember what they talked about the following morning.

"I can try and deny it as much as I want but what's the point now? It's been six years, two since I was alone with him and I still feel the butterflies. I still feel consumed by him even though he has a fucking fiancée and that makes me a terrible person, I know. But he knows me like no else does. He knows me better than I know myself and I know him in a way that not even George is able do understand. We discovered everything together, I don't only mean like the sex stuff I mean that we discovered each other together," Maddie said drunkenly.

"We found out who we were together. And doesn't matter who he's with that will never change. And yes I'm jealous, and yes I'm heartbroken, and yes I deserve to feel that way because I left him. I broke him. I did the exact same thing to him that Nathan had done to me when we were kids. I don't deserve him, I never have but if the only consolation I have left is that I know him better than anyone else in this screwed up world, then so be it. No one, not even him will be able to take that away from me and I know it sounds selfish but it's the truth!"

"Well, you said like it is!" Alicia said equally as drunk.

"Food's here!" Lizzie shouted and jumped to her feet once the delivery man arrived.

"I'm gonna get a dog!" Maddie yelled and harshly grabbed one of the bags from Lizzie's hands. "That's going to be me now, the cat and dog mum that occasionally has a baby over!"

The three of them sat on the couch, eating and drinking straight from the wine bottles as they watched the movie. They ended up crying when the movie finished, even drunker than before if that was even possible.