7- Get Me Out... Please

Y/n POV

Warning: Cursing, Abuse, Manipulation, Aggression

"Y/n." You heard a faint voice say. "Y/n."

"Hmm..." You mumbled with your eyes still closed. You rolled onto your back to get more comfortable.

"Breakfast." Sam replied followed by the sound of the cell door locking. "I have to leave soon."

"What time is it?" You slowly sat up and rubbed your eye.

"Just before seven." He said sitting on the edge of your bed.

"Why so early?"

"I've got a lot to do."

You climbed over to Sam and rested your head on his shoulder. You interlocked your fingers with his and sighed.

"A week?" You asked after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah, but you'll be alright. Bad will take my spot. Punz is just watching over the technical parts of the prison." Sam squeezed your hand in reassurance.

"But what if Punz doesn't do what you asked him to do? What if he doesn't take care of the prison?" You squeezed Sam's hand back.

"He will. I already explained to him his obligations and what will happen if he doesn't follow the rules."

You lifted your head off his shoulder and followed him as he stood up. Sam pulled you into a hug and held you for a few seconds. He kissed the top of your head and you both said your goodbyes.

You grew more nervous with every step Sam took toward the exit. The one person you have a bit of trust in now is gone.

You knew BadBoyHalo and you knew he was kind and caring, but you didn't know how he would treat prisoners. You hoped this next week would go by quickly.

By the time lunch came around, you still hadn't seen anyone. You assumed Bad would come by soon, but he never showed. You grew hungrier as the hours passed. You wished Sam would have left you a clock or some books.

It wasn't until evening  you heard a redstone powered door open. You had been laying on your cot trying to pass the time with sleep.

"Wakey, wakey..." A familiar voice echoed off the walls. You shot up in fear. Punz.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Your voice sounded weaker than usual and your heart began to race.

"Running the prison while pretty boy is gone." Punz's eyes narrowed as he ran his fingers down the iron bars.

"Bad is suppose to be here. Not you." You tried to sound confident, but your voice was shaky.

"I may or may not have told him I would take care of it." His grin grew wider. "Did you miss me?"

"Go away." Was all you thought to say. You didn't know what to do. Punz slammed his fist into the door causing a deafening thud to echo throughout the room.

"I'm in charge here!" Punz shouted and then pointed at you. "You don't get to tell me what to do, freak."

You didn't know what to say. Your heart was pounding so hard you thought you were going to explode. All you could do was stare at him while frozen in your spot.

Punz punched the cell door once more and then walked away. After he left, you started bawling. You couldn't help but imagine the next few days in hell. You wiped your face and took some deep breaths. The cool obsidian felt good against your head as you leaned up against the wall.