[ Character Information! ]

Start from the beginning

     Anyways back to the story, When the battle between the two Uchiha brothers commenced, she watched on the sidelines without being noticed by the Aloe Vera Akatsuki member. When Zetsu was transported to where 'Madara' was she took that a sign to get the two brothers out of the scene but stopped when Tobi came. The man took something from Itachi and also took her boyfriend away. When the coast was clear she took the dying man and transported him to a place where only she and Sasuke knew of. When she successfully got the older Uchiha to her sacred place, she revived him.

    [ I don't know the exact date when Itachi died so I'll just say mid-august. So basically Ameri revived Itachi and now he's alive! They said that the war ended when it was Naruto's 17th birthday so if my calculations are correct then, Pain attacked Konoha when it was like September, and THEN just a month later it's the 4th great ninja war. Correct me If my calculations are wrong, I only watched compilations of Naruto and read some facts on the internet. :) ]

      So fast forward to when Pain attacked the village, Ameri only watched like she was ordered to. Pain and Konan had decided that she wouldn't join the attack they will be doing so they made her watch. When Pain died and the Villagers had been revived, she was watching it all happen. Konan and she had the time to talk things through and the girl cried when she saw her teacher. Thinking it was the best and only time—she had introduced her child to the blue-haired woman. Konan looked shocked before smiling and giving the two an Origami, one was shaped like a flower and the other a snowflake.

     When the time came when Danzo was being attacked by Sasuke, the girl had also joined in revenge. When they both succeeded in finishing off the wretched old man, they were attacked by Sakura who wanted to join the both of them. [You all know what happened there so there's no need to tell you all what happened ]

      In the midst of war, Itachi woke up from his coma to the sound of crying. He met his nephew. Growing confused about where he was and why was a child there he walked around with the baby in tow to see a woman with long ears and emerald green eyes that seemed to be drawing him in. That woman was Demi, an elf who was friends and was a mentor for some time to Ameri. There he found out that the two teens have become parents and the child he was holding wasn't just anyone but it was his nephew, to say he was surprised was an understatement! He was shocked to found out—he then put up the puzzling pieces of Ameri's behavior over the past months. The girl had accepted a long-term mission just to hide the fact that she was pregnant! That was some great dedication but how did she hide it from him? No one knew.

     Itachi helped on stopping off Kabuto and met Sasuke along the way, they parted off when they had their moment. The former stayed in the place called ' white desert ', similar to its name, the place was filled with white snow. He and Demi took care of Kenichi while the child's parents were fighting in the war. He couldn't join due to his sickness that has still not disappeared.

  During the war, Ameri joined and defended her village and the others. She reconnected with everyone else as they also had forgiven her for the things she had done, although she really didn't do anything except kill Danzo but still they forgave her. Fast forward to when Kaguya was revived and team 7 was fighting in another dimension, she and her team helped everyone else.

      Fast forward, Sasuke was in prison for more than a year due to his actions while Ameri was dealing with her second pregnancy. The white-haired woman became pregnant again after the war. She gave birth in the village's hospital with the help of her aunt Tsunade, Shizune, and one of her best friends, Sakura. They named him Hayato, and of course, they had let Sasuke see his Fiance.

     When Kakashi became Hokage, he had successfully got Sasuke out of prison. The latter and Ameri had decided to travel with their children for a few years before deciding to come back. And that ends the back story of Ameri! Do you know who Itachi had ended up with? ;) if you still haven't gotten who the latter had ended up with then read below!